The Person Below Me

Chipmonker

False. I actually had to google it because I had no idea what it was about. I suddenly thought of the CatDog cartoon I watched when I was a child and imagined the half-bone half-fish house. :P

TPBM is a good singer.

Oof, I definitely hated Thursdays last semester! I would have a combination of class, work, and organization stuff from 9:30AM to nearly 9:30pm! This schedule definitely made Thursday feel like a bigger hump day than Wednesdays :P

TPBM eats breakfast regularly.

False. I did organize a work lunch next sunday, though. I hate planing events.

TPBM regularly spends more than 12 hours a day away from home.

False! I was when I was a kid, but then I started using the time I was spending to watch anime watching american tv shows instead. xD

TPBM drinks lots fo water during the day.

False, although I certainly wish it were true! I've been neglecting myself a little in the health category, I need to eat and drink better and try to exercise once in a while.

TBPM is close with their extended family.

Not really. I can let go of things pretty easily. Unless we're talking about books and video game action figures. hahaha

TPBM is at school right now (at the time of this post).

Eh, I've traveled a moderate amount! I visit family in China fairly often and I've been to Europe and Australia. Obviously there is a huge range of places I've yet to see. I really want to do backpacking/low budget travel in SE Asia and go to some Oceanic islands! 

TPBM regularly reads for pleasure. 

Eh, I think it's considered moderate. I can usually out-eat my boyfriend when it comes to heat but not like my Korean friends or anything lol

TBPM has read Pride and Prejudice.