Dare

penguins

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Harmony Gold is a television production and distribution company established in 1983. It is best known as the "creator" and main distributor of the anime series Robotech. It also partially dubbed the Dragon Ball series in the late 1980s.

I dare the next to post to say your top favorite animes. (Animes are Japanese, so Avatar doesn't count.)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NKI5btVGhK8

Hilarious.

That man loves saying one thing even though he doesn't get to the point.

I dare the next person to raise awarness about Global Warming in their siggy or avatar.

They should keep it for 3 days and it should be green and moderate size font.

:thumbsup:

Guest Kaguroi Haato

I am unfamilair with this 'goggle' of which you speak.

I dare the next person to post to put, "Ow, someone shot me!" in their sig for two days.

Accepted (but I'll change my avvie tommorow).

I dare the next person to make a limerick (look it up) about either

-TDN or

-TNT

:D

Make me laugh!!!

I like staff.

Superfly , Anime Heart , Eric , Mr. Ryan , Samuel , Mikey ,Matt , ' Xepha ' , Ian and JubJubMan are crazy but nice, Superfly is well Superfly, Anime Heart can be a little grumpy, Ian never talks, Mr. Ryan is made of cheese, ' Xepha ' acts like he is not staff, JubJubMan thought I was Ellie/Mischievous Penguin, Matt is cool.

by, penguins

you like it?

I dare the next person to say "I like eggs" anywhere in the Forums.

er...not quite there.

Source: http://volweb.utk.edu/Schools/bedford/harrisms/limerick.htm

A limerick is a five-line poem written with one couplet and one triplet. If a couplet is a two-line rhymed poem, then a triplet would be a three-line rhymed poem. The rhyme pattern is a a b b a with lines 1, 2 and 5 containing 3 beats and rhyming, and lines 3 and 4 having two beats and rhyming. Some people say that the limerick was invented by soldiers returning from France to the Irish town of Limerick in the 1700's.

Limericks are meant to be funny. They often contain hyperbole, onomatopoeia, idioms, puns, and other figurative devices. The last line of a good limerick contains the PUNCH LINE or "heart of the joke." As you work with limericks, remember to have pun, I mean FUN! Say the following limericks out loud and clap to the rhythm.

A flea and a fly in a flue

Were caught, so what could they do?

Said the fly, "Let us flee."

"Let us fly," said the flea.

So they flew through a flaw in the flue.

-Anonymous

I posted it on the Avatar the Last Airbender Board.

;)

Guest Kaguroi Haato

AMAZING, you are suposed to post a dare too.

Pen, Xepha is a girl.

I dare the next person to record the ABCs with a mic on their pc and post a link to it on the forum, if you can't or don't want to then just say "Hello Mr. Leviticus!" in the sb.

I can't do that. Sorry.

But I can say "Hello Mr. Leviticus!"

Consider my last post a freebie.

I dare the next person to solve a math problem and to show their work on the board! ;)

Guest Kaguroi Haato

1+1=2

((And I said to post "Hello Mr. Leviticus!" on the SB. LEARN TO READ!))

I dare the next person to say what country they are from.

California and no the fire did not burn my house yet but school is closed look here http://www.svusd.k12.ca.us/ I can smell smoke everywhere. :whofarted:

I Dare the next poster say "eat tree tea it's good for you" in there siggy for 1 day.

• 5 months later...

Accepted!!!(LOL, I just watched "Accepted" and it makes me think about fake schools for now... will do the sig thing sooner or later)

I dare the next person put under their avatar(or change your avatar if you don't have the privilege to do so) smells like cheese

• 5 months later...

accepted... for to-day. i take it out in 24 hours.

EDIT: give me a min.. to make the avatar...

EDIT 2: there. it's in *pokes* *checks watch* 'tis 5:09 pm here. i shall take it out in 24 hours.

I dare the next person to click on every dragon in this topic:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=11228

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post on topics inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.