Dare

penguins

Dare accepted. (Seriously. It's there.)

I dare the next person to make this their avatar:

And in their signature, put this:

"Thanks to Metroid, I can go into public again"

And they can't make the text white, like I did when I accepted Vira's dare. Make the text the darkest shade of red.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accept. And I dare the next person to write in their siggy, "Highlight the space under the words, 'Does Ian have super special awesome addiction powers?' on Metroid's siggy to see a secret message!" Yup. That's a mouthful. This will last until Metroid takes his utterly deep confession out of his siggy.

Dare accepted. My finger hurts.

I dare the next poster to put "One plus one equals seven!!!!!!" in their sig.

I dare the next person to put "I love me and I am so so so much better than you." in his/her siggy.

i dare the next person to post this in his/her siggy "zorro will take over the world..." i have no idea why im so obsessed with my dog

I dare the next person to leave every who has played this game so far a comment.

I dare the next person to say "penguins has a Dare on me" in ther siggy for tomorrow and to day.

I dare the next person to put "Cheddar cheese will own you all!!!!" in their sig.

I dare the next person to change their avatar to a piece of cheese

My dare is for the next person to change their avatar to a fluffy cat.

I dare the person below me to write a four sentence paragraph on how Metroids are awesome and post it here

dare the next person to put in there siggy. Dillon Pwns me more than cake.

I dare the person below me to create a group of friends with three smileys and name them.

I dare the next person to use pink for 5 posts.

I dare the person below me to shout out the first thing in their mind.

I dare the next person to PM me a secret about there siggy.

I dare the person below me to create a short song. It can be random and about anything

I dare the next person to rant in 1 paragraph about why cats have hair.

I dare the next person to put this text in red in their signature: Princess Ruto is the greatest. I bow to her. *bow*

I dare the next person to change their avatar to a fluffy cat!

I dare the next person to write "cheese" as the text underneath their avatar. (If you don't have that privilege yet, put it in your avatar picture.)

dare the next person to put "Crash Rocks" as (or under) their siggy.

I dare the person below me to summarize their idea of a made-up blockbuster hit movie. As for an added bonus, add a slogan for it.

I dare the next person to write, "Shattered_Ribbon ROCKS my SOCKS off~!" in there siggy in bright red.

I dare the next person to put in there siggy Metroid is a Loser!

I dare the person below me to not type "Metroid read the rules and thinks he is at least a 'awesome' loser" in their signature.

I dare the next person to put in there siggy g7parsh PWNS!

I dare the next person to write, "Shattered_Ribbon is my hero-ine!" =P

I dare the next person to write "I'm a spaz" at the bottom of their post for the next three messages on this board.

I dare the next person to put in their siggy (for 3 days), in bright red font, "My favorite person in the entire *virtual* world is Vira. I simply adore her". xP

I dare the next person to change their avatar to the King John (disney version) and if they can put "I love monies" as the under bit writing, if they can't type it in their sig in BRIGHT BIG YELLOW.

I dare the next person to change their avatar to Pooh Bear and write in their sig, HUNNY in big orange letters.

dare the next person to adopt an egg for their siggy to raise global warming and extinction awareness

>=D I dare the next person to write, I'm a spaz! For their siggy for the next 3 days. *mehehe...*

I dare the next person to come up with a Song About Metroid and then post it here

I dare the next person to rate my poem/song thing.

I dare the person below me to change their avatar to one of the Teletubbies.

I Dare the next person to say in there siggy "penguins cheated a Dare by using the rules xD

I dare the person below me to draw the first thing that comes to mind in Microsoft Paint. Or, you can post a picture from Google or something similar.

The next person has to convince us that they can speak Oubykh.

I Dare the next person to comment AA's comment box saying "WE LOVE YOU AA!!!".

I dare the next person to put "I serve the meepits!!!" in their siggy for the next week.

I dare the person below me to put "Metroid Mooch Mindless Maniacs" in their siggy for at least a day or so.

I Dare the next person to shout in the shout box about anything.

I dare the next person to be a bear until halloween.

I dare the next person to change their av to their worst fear!*

I dare the next person to write the next post in Spoiler Tags.

I dare the next person to put in their siggy for the next 7 days : "Apple macs are rocking my life"

I dare the person below me to put "Windows Addict" in their signature.

I dare the next person to make a cannonsoundworks siggy and give it to me if you can't then you don't have to do anything

I dare the next person to make a sprite comic of Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach cutting Zelda in half! XD

I dare the next person to put "Tacos for the win!" in their siggy until the end of the Wildlife Contest.

I dare the next person to put, "Levy rocks my socks!" in bold red letters on their sig for a week. XD

I dare the next person to make an 8 line poem about why macs are evil, and post it in the Artistic Expressions subforum, and posting the URL in their siggy with "Macs are EVIL!" as the text for when you click on it, keeping it there for a week.

dare the next person to vote for me in the next staff avanger vote

I dare the next person to put " TJ is so dreamy... " in their siggy for 3 days.

I dare... um... I dare... the next person... to make... uhhhh... hmm... a sketch of AYDE, YES!

I dare the next person to....put Mac's Rule PC's Drool in their siggy for 3 days.

I dare the next person to make a character for my story. Use the following ref sheet.

The next person must post their most embarassing moment on the shoutbox for everyone to see.

I dare the next person to change there name to "The Good Guy" if you can't you don't have to do anything.

I dare the next person to change their name to: Loyal Follower of Crusher.

I Dare the next person to put this

or this in there siggys for 1 day or so.

I dare the next person to post in their siggy for 2 days.

My true love is Vira. I can't live without her. " in their siggy for 3 days.

I dare the next person to make this their avatar:

And in their signature, put this:

"Thanks to Metroid, I can go into public again"

And they can't make the text white, like I did when I accepted Vira's dare. Make the text the darkest shade of red.

I dare the next person to write in their siggy in bold black size 3 text: "Highlight Metroid's siggy to see his true love!"

I dare the next person to put "Penguin meat tastes the best! " in there siggy for 2 days.

I dare the next person to write in their signature "Being in love with a Metroid is suicidal" for a few days.

And I dare the next person to write in their siggy, "Highlight the space under the words, 'Does Ian have super special awesome addiction powers?' on Metroid's siggy to see a secret message!" Yup. That's a mouthful. This will last until Metroid takes his utterly deep confession out of his siggy.

I dare the next person to delete any dares in their signature.

I dare the next person to allow me to pwn their signature and leave it there for 36 hours.

I dare the next peson to make a list of all dare done in this topic

I dare the next person to edit my signature and praise me on how I courageously posted all the dares. If you aren't part of the staff, laugh at me and eat popcorn.

*Haw haw!*

*eats popcorn*

I dare the next person to join project play list and make their personal music trak!

Or you could , if your a girl, put i love Sam in their sig for 2 day , or Xepha for a guy!

Since, I'm too lazy to make my own personal play track right now, I chose the latter dare. Either case, DARE ACCEPTED.

I dare the next person to post a dare that isn't signature or avatar related for 3 more dares.

Dare accepted. I used a Haiku creator.

The Deep Flood Rises

Corroding Beauty smears,

Dreams Under The Waves

Seems a little dark, don't you think?

I dare the next person to create a new topic about something they think is interesting.

Dare Accepted BIGFOOT!!!

I dare the next person to change there Personal Photo to a4rfw6.jpg