Dare

penguins

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK

I dare the next person to buy something from http://www.cannonsoundworks.com/ NOT!

I dare the next person to make a cannonsoundworks siggy and give it to me if you can't then you don't have to do anything. :yes:

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Dare accepted Pen, I'll work on it later.

EDIT: COMPLETED! CSW.png

*Note: If you don't like it then I have the PSD saved for editing.

I dare the next person to make a sprite comic of Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach cutting Zelda in half! XD

Edited by Kaguroi Haato

I accept. I'll get right to it!

EDIT! HERE'S THE IMAGE! IT'S TOO LARGE FOR HERE!

WARNING, THIS IS KIND OF VIOLENT FOR SPRITES!

>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Smu...IchigoZelda.png<

I dare the next person to put "Tacos for the win!" in their siggy until the end of the Wildlife Contest.

Guest Kaguroi Haato

ROFLAO!

Oh crud I posted... well lemme see...

I dare the next person to put, "Levy rocks my socks!" in bold red letters on their sig for a week. XD

Dare excepted!

I dare the next person to make an 8 line poem about why macs are evil, and post it in the Artistic Expressions subforum, and posting the URL in their siggy with "Macs are EVIL!" as the text for when you click on it, keeping it there for a week.

EDIT: Yeah, forget that. Just make an haiku. Short and simple, and it doesn't have to rhyme.

Macs, evil and bad

expensive, unfamiliar

ha, take that apple

thats the extent of my poetry XD

I dare the next person to vote for me in the next staff avanger vote :D (if im allowed to say that)

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Dare... accepted... :axehead:

Now to make the next person look stupid...

I dare... um... I dare... the next person... to make... uhhhh... hmm... a sketch of AYDE, YES!

Brilliant. *Finds a picture.* (Just contact me on MSN if you accept, I'll send you her picture.)

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Meh, I already got the TJ thing.

Accepted

I dare the next person to make a character for my story. Use the following ref sheet.

Name:

Eyes:

Hair:

Height:

Weight:

Mother:

Father:

Siblings:

Physique:

Personality:

Apparel:

Sexuality:

Interests:

Example: The real Kait ref sheet

Name: Kait Samuels

Eyes: Gray

Hair: Blonde (Shoulder length)

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 120 Lbs

Mother: Ellie Samuels

Father: Unknown

Siblings: None

Physique: She has a slender figure and is very athletic.

Personality: Very extraversive, you know when she is not around. She is more neurotic than Levy and is open about what she is thinking, even if it might not be very intelegent or thought about before said. She is curious about others and won't hesitate to say what she thinks.

Apparel: Usually anything in her closet. Halter tops, V-neck tank tops, small T-shirts, etc. For pants she will wear skirts most of the time, or if it is cold outside she will wear hiphugger jeans. She usually doesn't wear jewelery, except for a ring Levy gave her for her 13th birthday. She is never seen without it.

Sexuality: Straight

Interests: Skateboarding, running, swimming, tennis, and sleeping.

I accept!

Name: Nathaniel

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 184 pounds

Mother: Mary the nun

Father: The lord

Siblings: The entire orphanage

Physique: Built like a linebacker

Personality: Highly religious, believes in good luck and bad luck, thinks all people are good natured at heart, and is highly protective of his fellow orphans and anyone who can't protect themselves

Apparel: highly starched, white buttoned up polo shirt, neatly pressed khaki pants, black loafers, a necklace with the Star of David

Sexuality: is attracted to women, but begins to swear to God each time he gets attracted to a woman, in hopes of overcoming his demons

Interests: converting heathens to the ways of the lord (such as Kait, since he's so attracted to her)

The next person must post their most embarassing moment on the shoutbox for everyone to see.

accepted

I dare the next person to change there name to "The Good Guy" if you can't you don't have to do anything.

Guest Kaguroi Haato

Can't, I already used my two for the month. >.< I will add that to my member title though.

Name: Nathaniel

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 184 pounds

Mother: Mary the nun

Father: The lord

Siblings: The entire orphanage

Physique: Built like a linebacker

Personality: Highly religious, believes in good luck and bad luck, thinks all people are good natured at heart, and is highly protective of his fellow orphans and anyone who can't protect themselves

Apparel: highly starched, white buttoned up polo shirt, neatly pressed khaki pants, black loafers, a necklace with the Star of David

Sexuality: is attracted to women, but begins to swear to God each time he gets attracted to a woman, in hopes of overcoming his demons

Interests: converting heathens to the ways of the lord (such as Kait, since he's so attracted to her)

This guy sounds kinda messed up, I was being serious when I wanted a new character. I dare the next person to make a 'normal' character for my story.

(If no one takes that extreme Dare in to two weeks I will have to cancel it out, to keep the game moving ) out_cold.gif

(TWO WEEKS?! Why so long to wait? No one wants to do it anyway so far... Besides, the "dare" was done anyway. If Levy didn't like it, why should we wait? He asked for someone to fill out the sheet, and that is what happened.)

Name:Bigfoot

Eyes: brown

Hair: all over and is brown

Height: 14 feet tall

Weight: 546 ponds

Mother: Mrs. Bigfoot

Father: Mr. Bigfoot

Siblings: Fox, kook, gich, and plimer

Physique: is very big and strong.

Personality: is very nice and dose not like fighting.

Apparel: hare and lots of it!

Sexuality: you know..... girl bigfoots...

Interests: likes to kill wolfs

Happy? That should do it.

I Dare the next person to put this 0237.gif

or this 00330018.gif in there siggys for 1 day or so.