Weapon Choice Help

Assuming that I can get the WoDF and Grapes of Wrath for free in the plot, should I keep both or sell grapes and get another WoDF, since its average is higher than the grapes' constant? I only do 1P and have no plans currently to do 2P. Thanks for suggestions!

My current pet is this
HP: 418
Str: 603
Def: 343
Agi: 241

My current set is this
2x Fan of Swords
Leaded Elemental Vial
Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield
H4000 Helmet
Ghostkerbomb
Varia is the Bomb
The Mystical Tablet

They're both pretty great so it will come to whatever your opponent blocks. Since you only play 1P you know what they might block.

If they don't block too much or any Dark (and physical) then Wand of the Dark Faerie is the better option especially since it also reflects light and heals 25% when your HP are below 25%. I don't know how they will turn up price wise by the end of the event.

On 7/20/2024 at 12:58 AM, bLitz1609 said:

Assuming that I can get the WoDF and Grapes of Wrath for free in the plot, should I keep both or sell grapes and get another WoDF, since its average is higher than the grapes' constant? I only do 1P and have no plans currently to do 2P. Thanks for suggestions!

My current set is this
2x Fan of Swords
Leaded Elemental Vial
Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield
H4000 Helmet
Ghostkerbomb
Varia is the Bomb
The Mystical Tablet

I would suggest you keep both if you get both. Wand of the Dark Faerie is powerful, true. But if there's an opponent that can block dark, it would take a chunk out of the Wand's attack, as Duma pointed out. However, Grapes of Wrath as a back up with several different types of icons makes for a good secondary constant. In this plot, we don't know what TNT will think of. They may give a future opponent a The Mystical Tablet, like you have, that would demolish the attack of WoDF. Making it only good for healing and reflecting Light. In which case, GoW would be your best Attacker. Or in the case of your current set, your 2x Fan of Swords once you tossed your Varia is the Bomb.

Once you have GoW, you could sell your Varia is the Bomb. While it boasts 1 icon better than GoW, it's only good for one use per battle, giving GoW more viability in a longer battle being multiple use.