NC Mall: Overstock Sale

hrtbrk

10 highly sought after NC Mall items have returned to the NC Mall until May 13th in an overstock sale.

Grab these items while you can! 

mall_balthbag_botfaerie.gif mall_acc_jhudoradogs.gif mall_pyl_purplefireorb.gif mall_acc_goldtiara.gif mall_bg_marshmallow.gif

mall_gar_faeriemoon.gif mall_dress_darklace.gif mall_bg_eventide.gif mall_bg_bluemoon.gif mall_acleg_glowofgoodness.gif

i can hear the screams of anguish on the Neoboards :D

anyway I bought Jhudora's Bodyguards for my gallery ...

Goodness, I had to get me one of each of these gorgeous items when I found out about the sale!! I love the backgrounds especially, but as a huge Jhudora fan since I was a little guy, the Gruslens were a must have!

OK, I went to the mall to buy stuff. In the past I never had a problem finding the sale items. It always had the sale items with the original price marked out and the sale price under it. I can't find the sale items. Can someone help me? Please and thank you.

16 minutes ago, granny63020 said:

OK, I went to the mall to buy stuff. In the past I never had a problem finding the sale items. It always had the sale items with the original price marked out and the sale price under it. I can't find the sale items. Can someone help me? Please and thank you.

they are in the Spring section , Teta , and they're not marked down ...

47 minutes ago, Angeló said:

they are in the Spring section , Teta , and they're not marked down ...

Do they mark them down at checkout or do you pay the price that is shown?

you pay the price that is shown

the idea of this "sale" is that these items are very rare and valuable and they made them available for a regular price ....