Daily and Weekly Quests Get Prize Updates!

hrtbrk

The Daily and Weekly Quest Log prizes got a major refresh today, adding several petpetpets, stamps, charms, paint brushes and much more to the prize pool!

Complete your ongoing quest log before May 8th as the previous prizes will be removed (with a chance of them coming back in the future).

For how-to's and a preview of the new prizes, please view our guide.

piratecaves.gif

VIEW OUR GUIDE

Gah.  I've not gotten most of the stuff from this because the rng is so messed up.  Kept getting mostly the same daily stuff and had noooo idea the prize pool was that big!  Wonder if it'd be worth it to do a mini shopping spree before it refreshes, haha.

11 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Gah.  I've not gotten most of the stuff from this because the rng is so messed up.  Kept getting mostly the same daily stuff and had noooo idea the prize pool was that big!  Wonder if it'd be worth it to do a mini shopping spree before it refreshes, haha.

same here, i was thinking about shopping for some of the items i wanted before they get removed but people are already hiking up the prices sooo much!! ;__;

also i guess my weekly prize rng was bad aswell, i got the Angry Techo Fist a dozen times but the books i wanted not a single time. now those are super expensive already too (like for example a price jump from 60k to 800k np)