neopass only now?

I just tried to log in to the first of my side accounts to put my pets in the neolodge for the month.  The login button is taking me straight to the neopass page, and won't let me do anything but it.  Does this mean we can't log in any other way any longer?

And as a side note, HAS anyone tested the shop wiz on a side thing while on a faerie quest?  Because I rely on that, and don't want to have to create an illegal side and risk getting frozen 🙄

13 minutes ago, GillyTook said:

I just tried to log in to the first of my side accounts to put my pets in the neolodge for the month.  The login button is taking me straight to the neopass page, and won't let me do anything but it.  Does this mean we can't log in any other way any longer?

And as a side note, HAS anyone tested the shop wiz on a side thing while on a faerie quest?  Because I rely on that, and don't want to have to create an illegal side and risk getting frozen 🙄

There's two buttons to log in.

image.thumb.png.d44e152e829b3c9b869de098b5255d75.png

If you click Play Neopets then you can log in as normal without Neopass. If you click Log In/Sign Up then it takes you to neopass.

You can also get to the log in page by using https://www.neopets.com/home/ which takes you straight to log in.

@Secre THANK YOU!  Oh, that's good to know.  I'll have to bookmark the home page for sure.  The really weird part of this is that apparently I was still logged in on one of my sides on that browser, and it still took me to the screen asking me to sign in.  Weird.