neopass question

Dunno if anyone here would know it yet.  So it seems they're pushing it now, which likely means it'll be required soon.  I don't necessarily mind either way except for one thing.  I tend to use one of my sides (whichever is logged in on another browser, haha) to use the shop wizard if I'm on a faerie quest, since you can't otherwise use it.  Will using neopass and logging into all of your accounts at once make it so you cannot use the shop wiz with a side account since technically you're still on the account that has the quest, or will whatever way they have to toggle back and forth between them (assuming they're not just killing the sides and putting all the pets onto one) still let you use it?

After years and years of playing, I discovered that if you have the shop wizard open prior to getting a quest, you can do one search after the quest starts. This has helped me immeasurably when using faerie quest fortune cookies or during an event with daily quests since you control when the quest begins, but it also got me into the habit of having the shop wizard open in a tab while I do my dailies.