New Paint Brush to be Released in October!

Superfly

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe cheese was added to the list. Wouldn't it be great if that's what TNT was actually releasing? xD

I have another idea: peasant neopets!

Hmm, seeing as to how we've had Ice and Snow, could there potentially be more elemental based PB's in the future? Like a PB that makes your pet made out of Earth and Rock and Grass and such? It'll probably be Lutari unless they throw a curveball in with Altador or Shenkuu. And what about a Paintbrush that Petpetifies your Pet? It makes your Pet appear to be a Petpet version of itself is what I'm getting at there.

Mmm, if TNT went with a Petpet paint brush, then the neopets would basically just shrink. It doesn't seem like a very likely idea.

Ahaha ;)

a old neopet paint brush would be great too... They have baby, so why not having some very aged looking neopets too?

Perhaps they'd call it Wisdom Paintbrush... or Elder Paintbrush.. I think that'd be cool, lol.

hmm... in October...*ponders* some time of Autumn pb? (even though I realize it's not fall for everyone who plays neopets). That would be purdy. =]

Perhaps they'd call it Wisdom Paintbrush... or Elder Paintbrush.. I think that'd be cool, lol.

hmm... in October...*ponders* some time of Autumn pb? (even though I realize it's not fall for everyone who plays neopets). That would be purdy. =]

Fall and halloween time could be Neovian (as was discussed earlier), it fits in the timeline

I would like to see a balloon paintbrush, like your pet gets all puffy and shiny... it would be cute... OR BALLOON ANIMAL! ooooOOOooo

Fall and halloween time could be Neovian (as was discussed earlier), it fits in the timeline

I would like to see a balloon paintbrush, like your pet gets all puffy and shiny... it would be cute... OR BALLOON ANIMAL! ooooOOOooo

!!A ballon paintbrush would be AWESOME! lol. I think that'd be more likely to come out around NP's b-day though, which is not October. That's a good one though. yaa.

Also- to =)TJ's post-

Gypsy sounds like it could be a likely one... but since there are gypsy items in the mall I am not sure about that (since they didn't want pets which are not painted a certian color to look like they were) /shrug.

!!A ballon paintbrush would be AWESOME! lol. I think that'd be more likely to come out around NP's b-day though, which is not October. That's a good one though. yaa.

Neopet's Birthday is in November though (15th)... maybe in anticipation for the big day... I think I'm going to try to draw some balloon pets (stay tuned for a few months while I do it)

• 1 month later...

They could do a famous character paint brush. For a grundo, you could have Solomon Grundi. For the grarrl, you could have Godzilla. For a wocky, you could have a Wookie! XD

Okay, I can see the anime paintbrush actually looking halfway decent. I'm thinking that they could do something with the school one, but a select few of the neopets would have to have torn uniforms (Kyrii, Grarrl, etc.) so they can be the school bullies. ^_^