New Paint Brush to be Released in October!

Superfly

Pinned Topic: This topic has been pinned so that more suggestions can be made as to what color PB you think will be released come October. The more suggestions you give, the better. All suggestions will be placed into TJ's unreleased news finder - program - ish - thing, in order to be the first site to find the unreleased PB! Remember, all suggestions are taken seriously and actually put into the thing. Yes, even the cheese suggestion was put in there. :) Thanks Everyone!

-------------------------

Hey, TNT team! *high fives* I've noticed that every world in Neopia seems to have its own paint brush (Halloween pb for the Haunted Woods, royal for Meridell, etc.). Shenkuu is a beautiful world, and I was wondering if there were secret plans to release a Shenkuu-ish pb in the future? *please :) * ~mamadough

*high fives* Altador doesn't have one, either! Won't someone think of Altador?!

Truth is, paint brushes are a bit different now with customisation. We have several new paint brushes we're dying to release, but we have to think carefully before we do so. One of our rules for wearable items is that you should never be able to make your Neopet look like you bought a paint brush when you didn't. (Basically, if you've never purchased a pirate paint brush, you shouldn't be able to dress your Neopet up as a pirate using regular wearables.) So, when thinking up wearables, we have to be sure we don't overlap, and that we don't prevent ourselves from releasing cool paint brushes in the future. But it does work the other way, too. We don't want to restrict the cool wearables we make by saving them solely for an expensive paint brush.

Erm... that was basically a long way of saying, "It's on our list, but we have to think about some things first." We will say, though, that if we work everything out, our first new paint brush is scheduled for October. Ohhh, SPOILER! It's not Shenkuu, so what could it be?!

Well, what could it be!?!

I would like to start taking opinions on what you think it could be? The more opinions we get in here, the better chance we have of finding out what it is first. :D

I personally have absoultly no idea of what it coud be. :P I'm not big on paint brushes.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheese, that is brilliant! TBC will be happy to hear this!

I have added Altador and Cheese to my list. (yes I'm keeping a list *shifty eyes* and you don't get to know why)

Yes, I did forget about the Lutari Island Paint Brush, although, I'm forgetting when there way any talk about a paint brush like this, was it officially announced, or just slightly mentioned.

I've added all the suggestions to my secretive list. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart).

Important subject. If TJ finds it, TDN would be FAMOUS!!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

I have a feeling something like Neovia would be in one of those Superpacks they have in the NC Mall. I mean, it could be very similar in colours, themes and alike to it's housing world Haunted Woods.

That's true.

Does anyone else have any ideas was to what Paint Brush could be released soon, and I can add it to the list.

okay...

I just had an other idea...

The grass paint brush! lol XD

Remember... if we can think about it, then TNT might have the same idea... XD

Nope, I'm actually inserting it into my unreleased news program, with hopes of finding it before any other site does. If TDN finds it, then all the other sites will have to credit TDN!