Happy Xweetok Day!

hrtbrk

Oh wow, that Sponge is fantastic! What a perfect showcase of the color!

In all seriousness though, I particularly like the crystalline mane design! What a gorgeous combo!

Shame that it seems showing Sponge messed up somewhere; though with all due respect, it's probably one of the least exciting colors in my opinion.

While Sponge isn't the most... exciting of Colors, they did a good job with this Pet! The colors are vibrant and warm, and it fits the Xweetok perfectly.

The glittery Outfit is quite cute! I love the way the eyes look, and I'm glad there's still some shading and closer details on the pet, it would look too obnoxious without it. I also like that the fur on the head and neck have no outline, it makes them stand out and look all fuzzy!

The bushes (or is it moss?) and mushrooms combo looks great on the Xweetok! Nice woodland colors 🙂 The fall leaves are perfect for this time, and they look so soft and cheery! Good way to enjoy the last days of fall! :D Finally, the crystals! There an abundance of these gems all around the Pet, but it really works! The colors make the Xweetok look so elegant, which really makes me wish there was a new Color with gems! At least we get these customizations though.

Really great day for the delightful Xweetoks!