Something Strange Has Been Happening

granny63020

I have noticed that when I post RE's that they are being moved or disappear. Last night I know I posted an RE from a Faerie that had given me a large amount of  NP's. I don't remember the correct amount but around 17K np's. Now that post is missing altogether. Also the fact we can't edit posts after 30 minutes I always refresh the page before posting so I'm sure if I have time left to put another RE in the box, sometimes yes, sometimes no. If no I go to the next reply box and add the new RE I usually have no more than 3 RE's per box for that reason. Lately though I've been noticing when I come here to post the next day my RE's are stacked as many (last night) as 7 on top of each other.  The one before that has 8 RE's in the box, stacked. No way I did that. A couple more posts above that another 8 in the same box. Even before we could edit at anytime I was never able to get that many into one post. One posted on Nov 4 has 12 ! in a box.  Also the time frame of when they were posted is all wrong and the the posts are not in the order I posted them. Nov 5 has 9 posts in the same box with no time at all. Then I see some that say they were posted 20 hours ago but I know it hasn't been more than a few hours. So, I really have know idea what's going on but I find it strange that posts are missing or moved around and posted out of the order I post them and worse of all some come up missing like the Faerie one with the large amount of NP's.  Has anyone been having this happen to them?

Granny, due to the fact that I know there has been problems with not being able to edit your own posts after a while, I've been merging them per day as long as you were the last person to post. I've never deleted any though. The timer goes back to the first post, so that's why the RE's from a few minutes to hours might say it's been 10+ hours. It's not breaking any rules so I don't put a notification. I'm just trying to keep the forum nice and clean. If it's not a RE but a prize from a daily I will move that post to the correct topic, but mostly I just leave them in the RE topic and just merge them together. There shouldn't be any missing though, like I said, I never delete any of them.

1 hour ago, Duma said:

There shouldn't be any missing though, like I said, I never delete any of them.

Well, thanks for letting me know! I kept wondering what was happening. Sorry to cause the extra work but I will tell you for a fact that some of my posts are coming up missing. The one I stated about the Faerie I was for sure but until that although I noticed some were missing I wasn't keeping track of which ones only the fact that I wondered where they went. I guess now I'll have to keep track of my posts so I can report the missing posts. You have explained a lot and I'm glad I wasn't breaking any rules, that was never my intent and I refresh before I post the next one because it will tell me how long it's been. As you said the edit is limited and  if I have 3 minutes before the edit ends I will still post in the same box. I put as many as I can in 1 box. As far as the missing post I am SURE it was there because it came after one but before another and it was definitely posted. I'm going to try and keep track of each one so I can say for sure what is missing but I hope it isn't necessary. I wish I could do something to help with you having to combine my posts but I don't know what it would be.

Hi Duma, I kept track yesterday of each of the RE's I got was a   1. Spooky Nimmo Stained Glass Window  2. I found1220 np's   3. A  Buzz Sheet Music OK now I'm ticked ! I had all of them in a neomail message off to the side and when I was coping to post here to show you I touch something else and I deleted the message but before I started coping them I counted the RE's and there was 19 in my message to myself.  When I do  count of the the message board there are only 11 posted RE's. I'll start over again today but there are 6 missing. I am so upset with myself!