Happy Flotsam Day!

hrtbrk

I love the Candy Flotsam being one of those gummy sharks! It's very cute and the coloring is very well done.

The first Outfit is really nice! Simple, but sweet, I really like the playful seaweed being wrapped around the Flotsam, like it got tangled up but decided to wear it as a dress haha.

The next Outfit is quite scary on the other hand! Those eyes look vicious! I do like the horn being turned into a spear, it's a nice touch.

And here the Flotsams get the elemental treatment! The flower one is gorgeous, the pink really stands out well! I actually really love this water one, the way the waves on the horn twirl around looks almost magical! The gemstones are very pretty, again with the vibrant colors standing out amongst the Color they used for it. The fire one is pretty wild, I find it to be a bit more bright than other fire details, but it works just as good. The ice one is pretty simple, just a big chunk of solid ice! The metal one, in my opinion, does look a bit off... But I think that's because they used it on a Color that doesn't fit it very well. I believe this one could be used better on other Colors out there, I'm sure some people can make great designs with it!

While I personally have a bias towards Flotsams, I have to say, this is a fantastic day for them!