-Blows Dust off Account for the Umpteenth Time-

Edwynn

If I had a bigger impact on this forum, one would dare say this is a running gag. But alas, I'm just an irregular, who likes to make appearances whenever the desire for Neopets takes hold!

Anyway, hello to all old and new! A few days has passed since I revitalized my Neopets account, with quite a few changes in the wings. But, ramblings is neither here nor there for a return to form, hah!

I hope that, for once, I'm able to stay longer than a fortnight or so before fading into the abyss again! Especially since Neopets is going through quite some changes now, in their bid to keep the site going during the final days of Flash!

And, most importantly, I hope to make many an acquaintance to the people of these forums! I'm sure you're all wonderful folk!

Welcome back to Neo and to TDN! The Advent Calendar is currently happening, so don't forget about that. I hope you decide to stick around longer this time! 😃

27 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

Welcome back to Neo and to TDN! The Advent Calendar is currently happening, so don't forget about that. I hope you decide to stick around longer this time! 😃

Oh, I've been doing it every day since I joined! (Managed to get back in the swing right when the Advent Calendar started!) But, it only took me until just today to realize there's hidden prizes. I thought those snowglobes were just Easter Eggs to give a more Christmas-like feel! So hah, missed a few days of secret prizes there!

1 minute ago, gunder401 said:

Hi! I am also back after a hiatus. Also didn't realize about the snowglobes until a few days in! 😅

Hah! Welcome, my fellow "I thought those were just cute additions to the videos" brethren!

But glad to see I'm not the only returner, as of late!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Boy...I was on here 10 yrs ago with an  old account and I loved it!! I lost my password and gave up after earning all that. But wow..I must say it was better back then than it is now. But I still love that everything is pretty much the same as in games. I missed those the most. I always had trouble with the flash games which is the same. lol Thank you Neopets for still being here and making me forget about worries!!!