Just Discovered Ghoul Catchers Top Prize Worth

Secre

That final amulet is worth 20 MILLION!! 20 MILLION! Guess who has now started trying to beat that bleeding game again. 

I have now beaten Faerieland. I am half way through Terror Mountain. I am swearing at myself for leaving it so late!!

Probably because the game ends soon. so it'll be unavailable? I got the final one ages back -- and it didn't arrive in my inventory. Sent tickets, nothing. Ended up buying it, fuming, but back then it was only a few hundred thousand.

18 minutes ago, Angeló said:

That's insane , I bought it for about 2.5Mil a couple months back (and I thought I was ripped-off)

image.png.dd9b40529f7d0d77fe73746afec3e05d.png

I wish I'd have had the foresight to buy a batch when they were lower priced. My current thinking is that the final amulet will get my a Candychan!! Stamp collecting is very low on my list of priorities... whereas a Darigan Candychan is niggling at me!!

11 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

Probably because the game ends soon. so it'll be unavailable? I got the final one ages back -- and it didn't arrive in my inventory. Sent tickets, nothing. Ended up buying it, fuming, but back then it was only a few hundred thousand.

Yeah, the game completely disappears at the end of December... and there aren't that many on the market to begin with!!