Pet Trading Between Main and Side

Secre

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was an 'informal' limit to trades between mains and sides for pets where TNT will start getting suspicious. I'm not doing anything dodgy (promise!), I've just been modelling items for Jellyneo that I've bought from the NC section of the AC (yes, I know I'm a sucker!) and several of the pets on my side were the species they were looking for. 

So, I've already moved my Flotsam back over to my main and then swapped my Uni for my Koi. The Elephante on my side is another pet they need, so I was thinking of swapping the Koi and Elephante. And then just to be awkward, swapping the Elephante and the Uni back because FaithfulDarkness is painted and pretty, whilst Huggleby is plain red!

I think the accounts are both old enough to handle this amount of trades, but I wasn't sure if I'd be breaking some unwritten rule by swapping pets so frequently.

I don't want to move the NC items across to the side, as I'd struggle to get them back to my main.

Nope, that's perfectly fine. As long as you have trades left on your accounts you can just use them however you want.

10 minutes ago, Duma said:

Nope, that's perfectly fine. As long as you have trades left on your accounts you can just use them however you want.

Thanks! I thought it was worth checking and even though it's obviously a side - same email address, no np made on it - I wasn't sure if pets whizzing back and forth across the same two accounts would raise eyebrows!