Rocha

Hey guys, how are you?! I need help so hard! (Firstly, forgive me for eventual English mistakes, I'm Brazilian, so non-native speaker!).

One of the things I enjoy so much on Neopets are the Faerie Quests. I'm training my pet, and furthermore I like to simply fulfill faerie quests. I return to neopets a few weeks ago after a long gap of five years, because the quarantine gave me a few more free time. Then I found a fortune cookie that was kept on my inventory during this gap. I used it and already had my 9-days quests, but I want more! 😞

I read that it's allowed to get the NC gift on side accounts (I don't have any yet). So, to get more quests, I'm thinking to create a side account, collect my NC gift, buy Fortune Cookie, stop ALL my daily clicks on my main and then starts to play Trudy's Surprise on my side. In this case, I will donate all the NPs earned, each day, to the money tree, and when I get a Gift Box, then I could send the Cookie to my main and do the quests. Then, I can repeat this process with the more 3 sides that I have right.

I really need help because I would like to be sure that it is allowed and I will not be frozen, my account is too important for me, I built many things there which I dont want to lose. But the thing is that I'm really an "addict" to the Faerie Quests. In my whole neopets life I have ALL the quests, EXCEPT for Grey Faerie and Space Faerie, and I also would like to have the experience to fulfill this quests as well, and the only chance to have minimum probabilities to get one of this two quests is with a fortune cookie 😞

So, please, help a messy and doubtful neopian!! :')

Let me be sure of your plan:

So, you plan to create a side account and make it your new main so you can get the free NC that comes with creating a new account, then you want to make it your new main account until you get a gift box and send the cookie you bought with the free NC to your old main/now side account? And repeat that with all the sides you're allowed to create?

Even though creating a new account collecting the NC and making it your new main isn't a problem I think doing this a few times in a relative short succession might raise suspicion and is really borderline. Especially if you will be donating the money you get to the tree. They might think you're playing on multiple accounts. Switching main accounts should be done max once a year to be safe.

Creating multiple accounts just to get the free NC and transfer cookies to 1 account this way might be considered cheating and I would NOT recommend it. Better would be to buy mystery box capsules on your main and use those to get items/cookies bought from the free NC on your side back to your main.

OR even better: you can just complete faerie quests on your side account and if you want to give the stats to the same pet you could just transfer the pet to that account. Just make sure that all the items, or NP to buy the items, needed to complete the quests come from your main account.

I'm with Duma here - if you create a side account and then do the dailies, it will look as though you are switching accounts. This should be done rarely, rather than frequently. So if you then plan to switch back, you are looking for trouble.

You can create the side account to get the free NC. Transfer the pet you want to have receive the boons and do the quests on your side account. You should use the shop wizard on your main to buy the items, then send them over. If you use your side account to earn neopoints you will get frozen. You can send NP over to your side account using the Trading Post if you want to buy the items on your side, but it's actually easier to use your main and then gift the item to your side as you will get to use the Shop Wizard which you can't do on the account where the quest is active.

You may have to space this out over several months if you want the same pet to get the Faerie Quest Boons as a new side account will only be allowed one neopet trade a month, I believe.

As an aside, you can increase your chances of getting a random faerie quest on your main by doing activities that require a lot of refreshes like Neoquest or the card games. Don't just repeatedly refresh the same screen every two seconds - I suspect you will look like a bot and get picked up on it.