Bilge Dice :(

Coco

So since my return, I went through my avatar checklist to check the ones I still need to get. Two of them were Bilge Dice-related. But it appears to be "undergoing a quick fix or revision". How long has this been a problem? And has there been any updates from TNT on this?

Nope, I still need them as well. It's been broken for years and we have no clue if they will fix it or if they will, when that will happen.

I was SOOOOOO close to getting the 10-game streak avatar .. but kept losing at 9 ..

Then they shut it down and I don't even remember why .. they were probably moving the site and left it behind , like KeyQuest .. I'll have to check

I remember they had to shut down gambling games in Australia to abide by the new rules there

But for the rest of the world it went on for a while after that

Checked:

Ok so according to JN , it was taking down for maintenance after the 2014 transition

but according to Reddit , it was abused by cheaters 

My guess is it's a bit of both. Because of cheaters taken down for maintenance so they could change the code so abusing the game wouldn't be possible. Then that turned out to be a lot of work, more than they had time for. And it got put on hold and is now on the list of "we might get to them some day, maybe".