faerie quest glitched out

mokusei4

so i bought a 25k item for the grey faerie and gave it to her...the page became a blank page and said "you have completed a quest for ."

i don't have a screencap cause i closed it but has that happened to anyone else?

the rainbow fountain looks like it usually does so i have to assume that the reward was some kind of stat boost. i dont pay attention to my pet's stats though so im not sure. and usually there is another quest right afterwards from the other faerie(dont remember her name, i will call her the nc faerie) and that wasn't there on the page when i refreshed it either. it looks as it would if i had already rejected her quest.

does this weirdness have something to do with daylight savings time maybe, like the trudy's surprise bug that happens every year?

It's glitched out on my twice now, the first time it was on a ffq and I was sad af because I had never gotten one before, but! To make up for it the next day I got another ffq and a grey faerie quest that gave me access to the rainbow fountain to I got to paint two of my pets in a row. I did submit a ticket about it, and so far I haven't heard back yet. 

fqglitch.jpg

10 hours ago, cottontailcat said:

Nope, this bug has happened to a lot of people. I've had it twice. You didn't receive a stat boost, when this happens your reward is stolen by the glitch and it's as if you never completed the quest. Consider sending in a ticket!

wow, i had no idea that it stole the reward, glad i asked about this. the first quest i got was a ffq so idk if i'll be so lucky again but it doesnt hurt to send a ticket.

edit: it didn't even give me today's quest until i refreshed the page again, and it was formatted weirdly with the text spilling out of the box. perhaps they should check the code for this event...