I'm Newbie here what i can do here??

Kimoto47

hi kimoto -

welcome to the forum :) I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by you lost your 'two days'? 
about what you could do here - TDN is a nice way to keep in touch with other neo players that are still active these days. for some people like me who get reaaally confused by the outdated layouts on the official neoboards this is a really helpful alternative :D

anyways, enjoy your stay :)

Welcome on the forums! You'll find a lot of information here too, people are always trying to help out and it's a nice place to meet other Neopets players.

13 hours ago, alohadiscordia said:

hi kimoto -

welcome to the forum ? I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by you lost your 'two days'? 
about what you could do here - TDN is a nice way to keep in touch with other neo players that are still active these days. for some people like me who get reaaally confused by the outdated layouts on the official neoboards this is a really helpful alternative :D

anyways, enjoy your stay :)

Thank you ?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Please read the forum rules.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.