Anyone else having trouble at NC mall?

lojoco49

I have a Kaia quest so went to the mall to buy the Pink Paper Bag. When I click on 'shop' under the NC Mall tab it takes me to the mall but on a logged out page, log in and I'm taken to a logged in home page, click on 'shop' again and still get a logged out mall page.

i just encountered this a minute ago so it still seems to be happening.

edit: after this happened, i logged out of my account and when i tried to log back in, i was unable to. i had to reset my password to get back in. this is miiighty suspicious and makes me feel like the nc mall page has become compromised.

I saw a post on the "Help" Neoboard. It seems to be an issue, but not happening to everyone. The NC Mall is Adobe Flash based, so make sure Flash is enabled for the NC Mall. Someone posted that using "Incognito" mode, with Chrome, has worked. Could try "New Private Window", if using Firefox. Also, in today's (13 September 2019) Neopian Times, there is this:

Tech update: Hi all! Apologies in advance if you experience any trouble with some site pages. We are working on improving our pages security and how you interact with them for a better user experience. These tests will be going on for the next few weeks so if you experience site errors this is most likely the cause. If you continue experiencing issue please contact support.

Again, during this past week, individuals were having hard times posting Flash game scores, due to a "gateway" error messages, which was, also, seen on the "Help" Neoboards. TNT seems to have worked/fixed that issue. But, it could be related.

It seems Neopets is looking into using a "CDN" - Content Delivery Network - specifically, StackPath. A popular/recognized CDN is CloudFlare. It should make Neopets "faster", and, hopefully, allow them to go "https" (finally!). It seems TNT is still working out the process/bugs, with redirecting content.

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

still not working for me even when I used Incognito Mode

Untitled.thumb.png.f8ea5ffbc6090e1c05bb9404e2ec93bf.png

This topic, on the "Help" Neoboard, as mentions clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then trying incognito mode:

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=160139545

I had the same problem in the morning yesterday but I tried again in  the afternoon and it was fine.

I'm afraid to do Wonderclaw because of the instability of the site at the moment.

I was lucky and got a ticket from someone who was giving away NC items :heart: