Summer

buzz

*poke signature* -- I'm also getting a unofficial part-time job down the road. :) Something to do with computers or something. :P

*poke signature* -- I'm also getting a unofficial part-time job down the road. :) Something to do with computers or something. :P

I dunno about Americans, but it be really hard to get part time jobs with Computers. Thats in uk anyway, they normally like older people. Only jobs i can imagine people be able to get, is working part time in a food shop, putting out stock.

I dunno about Americans, but it be really hard to get part time jobs with Computers. Thats in uk anyway, they normally like older people. Only jobs i can imagine people be able to get, is working part time in a food shop, putting out stock.

Well, see it's for my private school. I'm really good friends with the computer administrator and stuff, and they are getting a TON of new computers and they all have to get moved, like the new ones are going in the lab, and the old lab ones have to get moved to the other building and all that fun stuff. So while it technically won't be all summer, just 2-3 weeks worth of work. Oddly enough the computer admin, is the teacher going with us to Peru. :D So that's how it's 'part-time' because it's not a full summer job, just me helping out for a couple weeks, until everything is movd and set up properly! It will be fun, I'm hoping I get a set of keys *laughs evily*.

Well, see it's for my private school. I'm really good friends with the computer administrator and stuff, and they are getting a TON of new computers and they all have to get moved, like the new ones are going in the lab, and the old lab ones have to get moved to the other building and all that fun stuff. So while it technically won't be all summer, just 2-3 weeks worth of work. Oddly enough the computer admin, is the teacher going with us to Peru. :D So that's how it's 'part-time' because it's not a full summer job, just me helping out for a couple weeks, until everything is movd and set up properly! It will be fun, I'm hoping I get a set of keys *laughs evily*.

I used to do that also, my teacher gave me the keys when he had to leave to do something. Sometimes I would even be in charge of an entire class! :evil: . Just make sure you don't take any drinks or food inside the lab XD. There were tech people and of course my teacher. I actually learned new things from watching them plug in stuff and installing the network.

xD There is already a strick no food or drink policy for the lab, but I've seen food and drinks in there before, with the computer admin in here, and he didn't seem to mind. I have also been 'in charge' or 'watched' over a class while the teacher ran out of the room, of course for underclassman and all, because my own class wouldn't give me the time of day, even if I am class president. <_< I got put incharge of a final once, and over this last year, my one teacher had to go to the hospital, and I was her Teachers Aide, and she told me to teach her next class for her, while they tried to find a replacement (middle school pre-alg. class) so I was going to actually teach the lesson, but then they found a replacement at the last minute. :( Which was a good thing because I was actually getting nervous! :D Anyway, I'm probably way off-topic *pokes first sentence*.

Well, bit of a different perspective.

It's currently winter in NZ, it's been raining occasionally, and the winds are pretty strong. I'll probably be going on school camp with my class in August or so.

It's currently winter in NZ, it's been raining occasionally, and the winds are pretty strong.

lol yeah, and I still have two weeks of exams left >.< First one is tomorrow...

After that though, some of my friends and I are going down to Christchurch for a week or so, and then maybe further south so we can go skiing.

• 1 year later...

hmm...id just be sitting on a good chair and use the computer.or television,duh.or just a good book.^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that have been inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Summer starts after 3 weeks ONLY, so after 9 months of waking up 6:30 in the morning for school ; HEAVEN. *BUWAHAHAHAHAHA* Nobody dares wake me up in the moring anymore ZZZZzzzzzzzZZzzzz.......

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The original topic was inactive. As it now active again, it will remain open.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has not been locked. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.

I will be working my rear end off (like always) and then hoping to go to a Concert or two or three... haha.. Im also going on a lil weekend vacation for Memorial Weekend so thats gonna be fun. Oh and getting me an XBOX 360 Elite for my birthday (Im buying it but its for my birthday).. lol. So thats about all I needa do this summer.. haha

Well I went to India last year so I think this year I'll stay a little bit closer to home, I think I'll visit Europe, Venice was really nice last time I went so I may go to Italy again, or maybe somewhere else this year I don't know

I'm currently in the middle of buying my first home. ^^ So the summer will be spent gearing the place up and making lots of personal time with the kitchen. A REAL KITCHEN. *sigh* I'm going to pickle and churn ice cream and ferment stuff! ^^ And, of course, get stuff together for grad school. Mainly the financing part. *double sigh* But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Me and my husband are going home for about three weeks if my doctors appointments, dentist appointments, and all works in our favor. Otherwise, we'll be delaying our vacation, though I'd rather not, but my health comes first.

For Memorial Day, we're having some of my husband's Marines over for some grilling and good times. I'll be making a Jell-O Flag Cake with cream cheese frosting ^_^