Summer

buzz

I went to Disney about 4 years ago. It was fun, huge place and fun time to spend with family. The bad things are very expensive food, like $3 for a bottle of water, and long lines for rides.

As for me, I'm looking for a job.

I actually go to Disney World about every year. Some things can be expensive but it's actually much more reasonable than Six Flags. That place is ridiculous. And if you eat at the right places in Disney you can get cheap food. I love it there. The lines for rides aren't bad if you know which one's to get a fast past for and which one's to just wait for.

Awe, I'm envious. -_- Most of you have summer holidays, and here I am doing half-yearly exams! <_<

I would like to say that I am the same right now. Except you don't get exams here in Year 6 =o

I just wonder why this topic was bumped, it was 2 years old...

This summer other than doing summer homework, practicing for PSAT or other tests, and doing volunteer work I will be

-going to Canada to see a friend

-going to a beach kind of place for the weekend, maybe two

-going to Europe on a cruise trip. The places I am visiting include France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Croatia, and Spain :D!

I cant wait!

I'm just... kicking back, more or less... It's the two-week summer holidays for me. *carefully forgets about upcoming mid-year exams*

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, I wish it actually felt like summer here. It has been pouring here almost every day for the past 2 weeks...record flash flooding for this time of year. You should have seen the videos sewers overflowing in Pittsburgh. Thank god I am on the other side of the state.

I haven't went to Disney World since I was a kid. I was upset when I left because I wanted to stay there forever.

I have to work on a project for school so that I can graduate, finish an AP English class assignment, and, of course, play on Neopets.