Enter The Runway #74!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

I also just want to remind everyone that whenever the image DTI provides doesn't look as awesome as you'd like, it's always okay to send me a screenshot instead! (You can also ask me for help with the screenshot, if needed.)

Current theme: The Four Elements
Description: Create a look (for any pet) inspired by one - or all - of the four elements: Earth, Air, Fire or Water.
Entering period: Monday, February 18 - Sunday, February 24
Voting period: Monday, February 25 - Sunday, March 3

Let me know if you have any questions about this round, the Runway in general, or if you have any suggestions for future themes! :D

6 hours ago, hephzibahhears said:

Is it one pet per entire contest or one pet per element? I have a fire, water, and earth pet and was a little confused.

It`s one pet per contest. You don`t need to enter your own pets, you can make a customization on Dress To Impress and submit as your entry. ? As I understand it, your entry can also combine elements and you can use any species and any colour you want.

18 minutes ago, WishKaril said:

I am confused, how do I send an image in private message? When I try to send a message, I don't know how to insert the image. 

What is an animation link? Do I need to send one to be considered? 

You'll need to create your entry on Dress To Impress, after which you can click on the "sharing" tab there. Here you'll find image links in 3 different sizes (go for the medium one) and an animation/outfit page link. All you need to do is copy these links and paste them into the message. The image link will automatically turn into an image.

If you're unsure of what the animation link looks like, or what it's used for, check out previous rounds: it's posted underneath every entry, to link to the animated customisation.