Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

This is actually for a few days...

Something has happened! Congratulations, dylangel, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! Congratulations, dylangel, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! The Swamp Ghoul says 'You're never safe... not from the Swamp Ghoul!'

Bug Brothers stole 38 neopoints.

Something has happened! Congratulations, dylangel, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! Adee the Chia says 'You can now get a NeoBadge for your web site!'

Something has happened! The Black Pteri sits on a fence post howling doom and misery for all to hear...

Tyrannian Random Event!!! You find a piece of tasty Omelette lying on the floor!

Something has happened! A Ghost takes 635 Neopoints from you and puts it on the money tree!

Winter Random Event!!! You have stumbled upon the great Ice Treasure of 340 Neopoints!!!

Something has happened! The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 5,000 Neopoints to take it away!

The last one was just now, and that was totally lame! 5000 NP! :grrr:

Something has happened! The Ghost Lupe growls and suddenly all your Neopets are healed back to max hit points!

Something has happened! The Grundo Leader attacks!!! He steals 'Shiny Obsidian'

Today I spun the Neopets Fruit Machine. Normally, I never win any prizes. But today something else happened.

Congratulations!!!

You have won 2500 Neopoints!

You also win the Petpet Hopso!

hopso.gif

Yay! New free Petpet. I wonder what should I name it.

EDIT: Something has happened!

A dragon flies past overhead, he is headed to the Mystery Island.

Something has happened!

EmeraldMount has suddenly gained a level!!!

I've been refreshing at the Game Graveyard for the avatar, and got all excited, thinking I got it. <_<

Something has happened!

You hear the cackling of a MAD PIRATE CAPTAIN.

Something has happened!

Peophey appears and gives you a Top of the Mountain Crystal!

Something has happened!

Congratulations, spritzieblue, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened!

The Ghost Lupe growls 'Its rumoured that Neopets that go to Mystery Island never return!!'

Something has happened! You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

Something has happened! You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

Something has happened! An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

For the past three days in a row, a ghost has cackled insanely and stolen 40NPs from me. UGGHHH it's so annoying! :angry: Especially since I try to keep the amount of NPs I have on-hand small enough that these NP-snatching REs won't target me. And it's worked very well thus far. Maybe I'll just have to go around with zero from now on. <_<

In my experience, they'll still get you even if you go around with zero neopoints. It just makes you have a negative amount when they take from you. :(

Something has happened!

Congratulations, num1ortonfan, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!