Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Well getting stuff from the Money Tree is next to impossible without an incredibly fast internet connection anyway. <_<

I guess I rarely ever get NP stolen from me because I don't carry it around. :P

Wow... 70k. If I lost that much, I'd probably end up throwing Fire Muffins at TNT...

The best random event was that I found a Royal Paint Brush once in a shop I was browsing. I think I sold it for 2m or so, but then my account got hacked. On the bright side, I recently got a Fountain Fairy Quest! Yey for me!

Yeah, but it was a one time thing for me. I don't know what I did to make it happen. . . I think it was because I had just come from the Hidden Tower before I went to the shop. I believe they're very rare though, so it's really, really hard to get one. Like a FFQ.

EDIT: I got a Battledome challenge today! I also got a Burning Potion from an old wizard.

battledomechallengerVira.jpg

The best random event was that I found a Royal Paint Brush once in a shop I was browsing. I think I sold it for 2m or so, but then my account got hacked. On the bright side, I recently got a Fountain Fairy Quest! Yey for me!

What??? o_O

Fountain Fairy Quests are very rare!

They always say that the magic is gone :crying:

Well, somthing odd happened to me today.I got the "A goast howls and steals 40 of your NP!!" random event. I had no NP at the time but, it said I had -40 NP !!! when I got 100 NP from the Qalasan Expadalix (somthing like that) I had 60 NP. Darn goast :angry:

Well, somthing odd happened to me today.I got the "A goast howls and steals 40 of your NP!!" random event. I had no NP at the time but, it said I had -40 NP !!! when I got 100 NP from the Qalasan Expadalix (somthing like that) I had 60 NP. Darn goast angry.gif

Are you serious???? You can actually have negative neopoints????

A red poogle hops past and says 'Hi!'

Yesterday I found a petpet lab map...

but the dumbest thing happened to me today...

ugggh.jpg

and i had like 90k on me....now i'm left with 70k -___-

That happened to me when I had 66k on me... I lost 11k :|

Yesterday I found a petpet lab map...

but the dumbest thing happened to me today...

ugggh.jpg

and i had like 90k on me....now i'm left with 70k -___-

I'm always worried that I'll have a million neopoints or something, and then that Random Event pops up... :worried: