Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

labmap_09.gif

You find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Holy Kau, and this happened right when I stepped into my gallery as well. O.o

Worst thing is that it's a piece I already have, so I'm selling it.

Wow, considering the fact that I thought I had my account stolen, and was able to log back into minutes ago, this one is strangely relevant:

Something has happened! nightmare.gif All your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have ... oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream.

Something has happened! nerk2.gif An Alien Aisha gives you a Normal Golden Nerkmid!!!

oooh yes I like those! :D Congrats!

None for me today :(

Something has happened! nerk1.gif

An Alien Aisha gives you a Basic Golden Nerkmid!!!

Whoa! I don't know if this is karma or weird coincidence or what - I can't believe you got such a similar random event after commenting on mine! Yay! I'm happy for you. XD

"Something has happened!

Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Buried Treasure Crackers! You better buy one for them :)"

I'm excited, that's the first random event that wasn't a Chia Stockbroker in a long time! (well other than the ghosts stealing neopoints)

Something has happened! hatchia.gif A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you: Veiled Autumn Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

Really? :rolleyes_anim: Oh and congratulations Glittery Cupcake & watery :) I haven't gotten one of those yet ..

Whoa! I don't know if this is karma or weird coincidence or what - I can't believe you got such a similar random event after commenting on mine! Yay! I'm happy for you. XD

Yes I was thinking the same thing! I'm not complaining though :D I sold it for 200k ^_^

And thanks Mrs. B

Maybe now you said that you will get one too! *crosses fingers for you*