Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened!

You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

It was an Orn Codestone. Ironically, I got this RE just right after I won 171nps + 2 Lu Codestones from Tombola and went to check my inventory. :laughingsmiley:

There have been theories (which I consider quite likely to be true) that TNT has set things up so that newer members get better 'luck' (more random events, etc.) than older members. :yes: In any case, I haven't had any random events in the past few days.

I'm glad to hear that others feel that way too. I have been playing for 8-1/2 years and don't get any worthwhile RE. I have never found/been given a paint brush or had a Fountain Faerie quest.

I feel so left out when I see all these new accounts getting all the good stuff...sigh.

I'm glad to hear that others feel that way too. I have been playing for 8-1/2 years and don't get any worthwhile RE. I have never found/been given a paint brush or had a Fountain Faerie quest.

I feel so left out when I see all these new accounts getting all the good stuff...sigh.

i had to invest in something, blah blah blah

but it's not true, it's just a fact that new accounts tend to explore more, and refresh more because of that, so they get more RE's

Something has happened!

A Blue Shoyru zooms down from the sky and whizzes past your head!

Watch out, the sky is falling! Oh. Wait a sec. :P

Something has happened!

Vira laughs maniacally at you... 'Fancy a fight in the Battledome?'

Ha d a pretty lucky day the other day which is nice cause I have had like no random events in a month or so! My random events were finding a codestone and a 7th birthday goodie bag. Does anyone know what's in it?

toothfaerie.gif

For a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 166 Neopoints!!!

Happened when I wanted to heal my pets, I don't mind some extra Neopoints from the Tooth Faerie. ^_^

i had to invest in something, blah blah blah

but it's not true, it's just a fact that new accounts tend to explore more, and refresh more because of that, so they get more RE's

I don't mind investing in anything. In fact, I have worked hard for all my NP's and items. I was simply stating that in 8-1/2 years you would think I would have had at least one incredible RE or Fountain Faerie Quest. Simple as that.

toothfaerie.gif

For a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 256 Neopoints!!!

This happened when I was trying to complete some more of the Games Master Challenge.

Something has happened!

100neopoints.gifCongratulations, lisauntie, you just found 100 Neopoints on the floor!

yay for free np

petpetlab_08.gif

You find a piece of the Secret Petpet Laboratory Map!

I have too many spare map pieces for this one. I need Secret Lab Map pieces, not these Petpet Lab Map pieces.