Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened!

evil_ghost.gif A Ghost grins evilly and steals 80 Neopoints from you...

I hate those neopoint poachers. How dare they steal my hard earned points? :evil:

Something has happened!

lavaghoul.gif The Lava Ghoul floats on this page and looks at you menacingly! I think you were lucky this time...

Interesting.

Something has happened!

A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. You should see what's inside!

Wow, I wonder how much one of those sells for?

Unfortunately not very much - I got one yesterday. Maybe if you keep it until their 14th birthday then it'll be worth a lot more eh? :)

Lol, yeah, probably. Well, I'm a packrat at heart, don't mind hanging on to things.

That can be a good thing at time. I keep stamps and stuff - if they are ever retired the prices will sky rocket.

Something has happened!

nightmare.gif All your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have ... oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream.

Something has happened!

sloth.gif Dr. Sloth has deemed you worthy of using his avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wooo! Finally got the Sloth avatar after years on this site.

Something has happened!

A dragon flies past overhead, he is headed to the Mystery Island.

It's amazing how many useless random event there are. A few days ago I found a map piece on the floor though, that was pretty neat.

An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!

Grr. I hate this event. :(

My shop increased in size :O I forgot to copy paste, I only print screened for a screenie xD

Something Has Happened!imposterapple.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Awesome. I was too lazy to find the board for this avatar, so I hope it counts as a random event.