Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

image.thumb.png.a5d3a257ae9a2fb36e646c0a5011bf2d.pngimage.thumb.png.e6a6ec0dfa2fbb298cd700e91f301c07.png

      image.thumb.png.0f5e169962784fb814d99f800a0a8805.png

   image.thumb.png.a5d3a257ae9a2fb36e646c0a5011bf2d.png

                                                   image.png.70aa95a4d1475b7c1aa02047d0827a8b.png

                       

image.png.71d32ac1eaeac1a3ffb8b9c2bc51390b.png

                 

Posted

image.thumb.png.cd1d57f46b4f76bb02b124afe3a95dd6.png

            image.thumb.png.871b7a86f0a37a7812ca43871e58d251.png

 

 image.thumb.png.f8fab438a91aff0d39936873a4a3864c.png

               image.thumb.png.bf5b081779d72bd82cf602beb195886f.png

   I got this same item yesterday. If you would like to have it please      send   me  a message at granny63020   Please dont reply here.

I checked this out on JN and it is a cute item.

image.png.18e5d35358e82b5d1ca61f6fa0c5669e.png

Posted

image.thumb.png.e496ea55515e541dc75f958c56148724.png

               image.png.dd7624f5dd18d04559294a4e18b0ca30.png

I have been doing the Craft Faerie Quests but again today I got a quest using the same items as the last 2 quests so I didnt want to get the same item again.  Has anyone else been doing the craft Faerie Quests and having this problem? Oh well, guess it means I am smarter and saving my NC. 

Posted

image.thumb.png.549fa722f0deb1075ad4b95dfadcf2e3.png

  I image.thumb.png.244a00c7ed024e05db9d34a9e4153889.png

image.thumb.png.94991787e96c0606a5cda9b7e2696d6c.png

I have completed a quest for the craft faerie busing these items I I am declining this quest. I wish these quests were not duplicates 

Posted

1.image.thumb.png.348c34ffa8b0f6ec65d05cdb78d29f5e.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...