granny63020 Posted Friday at 02:40 PM Posted Friday at 02:40 PM I got this same item yesterday. If you would like to have it please send me a message at granny63020 Please dont reply here. I checked this out on JN and it is a cute item. Quote
granny63020 Posted Saturday at 06:12 PM Posted Saturday at 06:12 PM I have been doing the Craft Faerie Quests but again today I got a quest using the same items as the last 2 quests so I didnt want to get the same item again. Has anyone else been doing the craft Faerie Quests and having this problem? Oh well, guess it means I am smarter and saving my NC. Quote
granny63020 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I I have completed a quest for the craft faerie busing these items I I am declining this quest. I wish these quests were not duplicates Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.