Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Dunno if we're suppose to get this or not but here's mine today

Something Has Happened!

attack_pea.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Seasonal Attack Pea' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Dunno if we're suppose to get this or not but here's mine today

Something Has Happened!

attack_pea.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Seasonal Attack Pea' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ok I am very jealous since I didn't get the avatar when I got my gifts today!!!! It appears to be 100% for everyone else and totally random for me. The NP gods are laughing at me as a shake my fist!

Ok I am very jealous since I didn't get the avatar when I got my gifts today!!!! It appears to be 100% for everyone else and totally random for me. The NP gods are laughing at me as a shake my fist!

Don't mean to make it worse (tho it's not THAT great of a second buuuuuuuut)

here's my first time ever getting two randoms in one day!

Tiki Tack Tombola

You put your hand into the Tombola and draw the following ticket...

YOU ARE A WINNER!!!

You Win 129 Neopoints

plus the following items...

grf_strchemilkshake.gifgross_rott_apple.gif

Something has happened!

toothfaerie.gifFor a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 106 Neopoints!!!

Something has happened!

games_mp.gifSince you have been so nice, your game plays for Fashion Fever have been reset. You may now play three more times today! Hoorah!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something has happened!

A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you: Acara Nurse Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

wow thats great!!

Found a Petpet Laboratory Map on the floor yesterday. While in the trading post! I also won a Stone Muffin from the Fruit Machine, along with 10k Neopoints. Now I am trying to sell it, and nobody is offering! I'll put it up and take it off again if it isn't traded in 15 minutes. :P

Something has happened!

An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

... Random. And very pointless. I guess it's the definition of "Random" in the events: Usually pointless. Just to be on the safe side, I'd better check my inventory.

Something has happened!

An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

... Random. And very pointless. I guess it's the definition of "Random" in the events: Usually pointless. Just to be on the safe side, I'd better check my inventory.

A Moach comes and gets attached to your Petpet, IceSlub the Slorg.

I GOT A MOACH!!!

Lucky... I WANT ONE! Oh well, I still have a White Mallard. And a Melvie. Both came cheap on the Shop of Mystery. Still waiting for a FQ to pop up as my next random event. Also got the avatar I am currently wearing from Balthazar the Bounty Hunter. Via the Battledome, when I lost. Is it supposed to be a random avatar? Because I lost to Balthazar before and didn't get the avatar then.

Not as much of a win as I got in fetch, YumYum_00.

Something has happened!

mutant_petpetbrush.gif A beautiful Fire Faerie floats down and gives you a Mutant Petpet Paint Brush!!!

EDIT: As I was putting it on the Trading Post:

Something has happened!

20neopoints.gif Congratulations, hillyhawk, you just found 20 Neopoints on the floor!

EDIT 2: 5th Jan. '09: Something has happened!

goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead and suddenly its raining Neopoints! 6,113 NP to be exact! He must like you.

Thanks to my Oakmouse that this happened: last time I got that RE was when I didn't have a Pteri, so it just flew away.

EDIT 3: Something has happened!

lavaghoul.gif The Lava Ghoul floats on this page and looks at you menacingly! I think you were lucky this time...

Something has happened!

bugbros.gif The Bug Brothers jump up and steal 36 Neopoints!!First of the two I ended up with before submitting my Faerie Caves II: Fyora's Quest spotlight entry. Bug Brothers: Adver-video. At least I only lost 36 when I had over 6k on hand...

Quite alot of RE's you got there UHN.

Well, here's what happened yesterday:

got given a spooky treasure map by a passing mummy.

found 100nps from the floor.

and got warned by a bug that it was going to eat my neopets when I wasn't looking XD