Faerie Quest Help

Eric

@Samm: You can buy that awful-sounding food here for only 95 NP.

EDIT: @Herro: Get that here for just under 3000 NP.

Thanks got it! I does sound foul!

This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Urpy's defence, strength, and health have increased!

And it was worth it! Got a bonus quest as well but they are nc items so I think I'll leave them

Hey there, I'm glad that I caught you. I'm Delina, the Crafting Faerie, in case you didn't know. Anyway, I had this great idea for a project and I need a few things to make it happen. Would you like to help me out with a quest? I would appreciate it.

Thanks a ton! but...

uhh, I got a Delina bonus quest that requires Pieces of Metal and Silk Flowers. Will I have to buy them with NC or is there a way to get them with NP?

Thanks again!

You will always need to use NC for Delina because you cannot buy NC items from other players. :(

You can see the combinations of those items online somewhere.... I think I saw it at sunnyneo.

FAERIE QUEEN QUEST! Help me please! I need a CHRISTMAS SCENE STAMP. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase help me!

EDIT: Thanks for trying everyone.. *sigh* I suppose I'd better try the trading post..

EDIT 2: Abandoned quest. Only got 80,000 neopoints and the minimum the trader would accept was 90k. :sad02:

hi again

i need some help

A young Fire Faerie steps forward. "Janitor Bucket!" she blurts. "Oh, I mean, please find me one. Thanks!"

thanks

This is the cheapest I could find, and there are 55 in stock, so it should still be there for a while.

Hi, people! Third Light Faerie quest in four days, I'm getting rather tired of seeing her face... Oh well. Would anyone be willing to find a cheap 'Feemix the Korbat Scout' card for me, please?

Hi, people! Third Light Faerie quest in four days, I'm getting rather tired of seeing her face... Oh well. Would anyone be willing to find a cheap 'Feemix the Korbat Scout' card for me, please?

Sure!

This is the cheapest I could find - 2900 NP. There are 4 there.