Faerie Quest Help

Eric

You are currently on a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-2-2.jpg
Ah, the Neopian returns without my item. Clearly you want me to turn you into a Blechy.

You are supposed to bring me: toy_myncipuppet_yellow.gif
Yellow Mynci Puppet

Several shops have the Magic vial for 1,000 NP:

la_rough 19 1,000 NP littlecrazybird 11 1,000 NP norrienne 5 1,000 NP dwarves 2 1,000 NP m0rbid_kitt3n 1 1,000 NP ozzadude 1 1,000 NP faerieempress 44 1,049 NP felfe_ 6 1,050 NP siamese_cat 3 1,050 NP aliciarae113 1 1,050 NP

Whoops, I answered an older post. Sorry!!!

You are currently on a quest for a Water Faerie.

water-faerie-2-2.jpg

Don't give up yet! Encountering a little trouble doesn't mean that you should abandon your quest for wisdom entirely.

You are supposed to bring me:

book_dictionary.gif

Quick Reference Dictionary

I need help too! :)

You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-1.jpg
Hi! I've been waiting very patiently. Just ask the other faeries! Wait, you don't have my item yet? WHY NOT -- I mean, all right, I'll wait.

You are supposed to bring me: eyrie_sweater.gif
Eyrie Sweater

Sorry I'm late, but i'm here to provide you with prices for Luperus!

For some reason, this seems to be on the expensive side this time around. Here you go.

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=lillcutie&buy_obj_info_id=790&buy_cost_neopoints=14400

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=a1thea&buy_obj_info_id=790&buy_cost_neopoints=14449

These are the only 2 so far that are under 15,000 NP that I can find. if anyone has Super Shop Wizard, feel free to beat me to a lower price.

Still not a single new view on my question topic since I posted #10647 here

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This board is meant for help with Faerie Quests, not for trying to get replies for a different and unrelated topic.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You are supposed to bring me: The King of the Desert

Faerie Queen! Hope it's not too expensive.. also, could someone kindly list several options? I'm not sure if I'll be able to check before I head to my tournament! Thank you much!