Faerie Quest Help

Eric

The Water Faerie is getting seasonal... she's asking for "A Grundo Christmas". :yes: Thanks in advance!

Thank you sooooo much!!! I thought it was going to be something ultra expensive, being visited by Fyora ^___^ Once again, thanks Happy Negg!!!!

No problem! I'm always a whizz at Faerie Quests... as long as Xepha doesn't beat me... with her Super Shop Wiz! Ultimate Happy Negg saves the day! :P

Two quests I successfully helped with! Man, I wish I joined the forum before 2nd December '08 and got to the SW quick enough before, but I think the last Air Faerie Quest I completed, I got the agility instead of my pet. :P Ages ago, I got a Fyora FQ but I was stupid enough to quit it! <_< I'm going to start saving up a bit more. National Neopian, here I come!

yankans:

i8206190 Blue Mynci Puppet 1 1,500 NP

i_iceprincess_i Blue Mynci Puppet 1 1,580 NP

im_my_pets_mom Blue Mynci Puppet 1 1,800 NP

quiche84:

debpoo Sketch Loaf 1 650 NP

dreamer2 Sketch Loaf 1 850 NP

dagoney Sketch Loaf 1 999 NP

Hope that helps both of you! :)

The light Faerie came just as I clicked 'reply to neomail'!

Also what is the light faerie rewards???

Edit~ I forgot to UPLOAD atachment!

Edit~ I got the item, the friend I was nming told me a few shop owners with the item.

post-9387-1229415724_thumb.png

Milli!!!, et al., if you are unsure about the Faerie Quest reward that you'll get, you can refer to this TDN article:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/faerie-quests/

Faerie Rewards seem to be randomly awarded to any of your pets. It might be your active pet that needs the level or stat increase, but the Faerie (isn't her hair just gorgeous? isn't her dress just divine? isn't her pose just fabulous?) will give the reward to a random pet of her choosing.

(Apologies if this post is slightly off-topic - that is, if this thread is only for Faerie Quest item searches and Shop Wizard links.)

• 2 weeks later...