Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Thank you dear!

"You know, this quest-giving business is easier than I thought it would be.

For your efforts, Chardlyneo's strength has increased!"
Awesome!

Hey all! I'm looking for Mega Splime Smoothie this morning for the Soup Faerie. Thank you.

Here you go! :)

m3ow_m3ow Mega Splime Smoothie 1 5,000 NP zoelove_07 Mega Splime Smoothie 1 5,900 NP zoey13_9 Mega Splime Smoothie 3 8,000 NP

Edit: Found some cheaper ones!

chinstrappenguin18 Mega Splime Smoothie 1 3,000 NP pepe666 Mega Splime Smoothie 1 3,000 NP piggy_cym Mega Splime Smoothie 6 3,000 NP

Cobrall:

pop_a_monkey100 1 999

shineygemm 1 999

piteso 1 999

Here you are, cordelia :)

Thank you, Bloo! You're the best...

"I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.

Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!"

OK... 3 dips in the Rainbow Fountain in A WEEK? I'm starting to get really suspicious of this event already :shiftyeyes_anim:

Since I've already painted two of my neopets in my dream colours I think I should use this chance to paint a buzz and get the avatar... this good luck won't last forever I guess haha!

Here you go, sofib. I found these shops that have Nova Table with the SSW. They're about 4,000 np:

testpilot1 1 3,995 NP good_fello 2 4,000 NP pixielovesalmon 1 4,000 NP

Here you are, marmota1512, I found some Pumpkin Lid Hat's from the SSW. Qucik! One is only 1 np!:

pezigrl 1 1 NP twiztidkat_gallery 2 30 NP dannyboie2000 16 40 NP lin_cjaem 14 50 NP