Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Please do check your Item Event Log, I have given you one Courgette Collecting for your Water Faerie Quest.

"Perfect. You surprise me, Neopian. I'm pleased you were able to complete my task.

For your efforts, blubberingfooljunior's defence has increased!"

OOoh! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! Blubby is my BD pet, I was so hopping it would be him who got the points :woot:

*hugs you*

Don't they always give the points to your active pet?:O

Faeries don't give stat increases to any random Neopet in your possession, all points will go to your active Neopet. If you want your BD pet to be your active, set him/her active via the Quick Ref page, and vice versa.

hey guys, i need a " Training Your Moehog " for water faerie, could you help me?

You asked for it, and I give you a copy of Training Your Moehog for your Water Faerie Quest. Check your Item Event Log for it. ^_^

Parlax did what? Again? *sigh* Ah, you're back. Please let me know when you've found my item.

You are supposed to bring me:

Bottled Droolik Drool

think anyone could help me? that would be super shiny if you could! c:

think anyone could help me? that would be super shiny if you could! c:

This is for a Space Faerie Quest, correct? Anywho, check your Item Event Log, I have given you one Bottled Droolik Drool for your quest.

Here it is.

Shop Owner Item Amount in Stock Price

bizounourk Bottled Droolik Drool 7 25,000 NP

rein_ Bottled Droolik Drool 1 25,816 NP

dino_yoshi64 Bottled Droolik Drool 1 26,500 NP

And a link to the cheapest price on the SSW: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bizounourk&buy_obj_info_id=44926&buy_cost_neopoints=25000&

Hope that helps. :)

EDIT Too slow.

This is for a Space Faerie Quest, correct? Anywho, check your Item Event Log, I have given you one Bottled Droolik Drool for your quest.

yes! thank you so much c:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Could someone help me find a Red Sandcastle Set, would be very grateful =)

I was going to give you one, but I couldn't. Here's a link to some cheap ones:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=tigeke&buy_obj_info_id=16736&buy_cost_neopoints=1250

Could someone send a link to a Magic Vial? Thanks guys!

Ho ho ho... Did you just ask for a Magic Vial? Well, look no further, I gave you one for your Earth Faerie Quest.

The Faerie Queen appears in a puff of lavender smoke. "Bring me Stained Glass Valin Window and you will be rewarded."

I do believe this is my first Faerie Queen quest.

You have given Stained Glass Valin Window to User 'juana37'.

If you still needed it xD Gotta love those inexpensive quests :)

Looking for: The lonely Elephante

please & thanks!

I don't know if you still want it (I replied a bit late), but I sent you one anyway for your Faerie Quest.

I have a faerie quest for a Red Satin Collar. Could someone post some links? Thanks in advance :)

I just sent you one. Hope it helps.

Thanks! :)

Edited by sakura_blossom221