Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Question: How do you all still get Faerie Quests? I never get them, only once in a while.

Is there a secret I don't know of?

I play Neopets almost everyday, and still don't know a whole lot. Your assistance is appreciated!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is only for help with getting Faerie Quest items. If you have a non-related question, please create a new topic.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Don't lock your knees when you fight! What do you mean, JubJubs don't have knees? Ahem. Have you found my item yet, Neopian?

You are supposed to bring me:

can_chocwrap.gif

Royalty Golden Biscuit

This one is a cheap one, horray!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=rakjab&buy_obj_info_id=33229&buy_cost_neopoints=55

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=reizvolle_augen&buy_obj_info_id=33229&buy_cost_neopoints=59

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=voosh&buy_obj_info_id=33229&buy_cost_neopoints=70

Ooh I got my first faerie quest outside the event! :D

An Air Faerie swoops down and exclaims, "Hurray, someone who can help! Please find me Chartreuse Puffs Soap!"

gro_soap_chartrusepuffs.gif

Some help, please? :)

luckycat3 1 2,100 NP dtolsen 1 2,255 NP gammarays326 1 2,261 NP plussizebarbie_34 1 2,300 NP little_witch219 3 2,380 NP

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=luckycat3&buy_obj_info_id=48224&buy_cost_neopoints=2100

Awesome, thank you! :D

You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.

*squeal* It's perfect! I can't wait to try it in my spell!

For your efforts, o0_KyoN_0o's speed has increased!
Eh, what does speed do, anyway? -_-

Oh wow, really? I figured it had something to do with who gets the shot first (like if I K.O. the opponent before it gets a shot in, I wouldn't get damaged), but wow, nothing? Interesting.

Thanks for the link~ :)

Question: How do you all still get Faerie Quests? I never get them, only once in a while.

Is there a secret I don't know of?

I play Neopets almost everyday, and still don't know a whole lot. Your assistance is appreciated!

They said that faerie quests are random now that the event is over, so it's purely based on luck.

I've been playing games that refresh the page a lot (solitaire, pyramids, dice-a-roo, slots) in the hopes that one would pop up, and voila, an faerie quest appeared in the middle of a dice-a-roo round. (:

I'm waiting... I hate waiting... Please don't make me wait.

You are supposed to bring me: gro_tissues_icy.gif

Icy Tissues

Didn't notice I had another faerie quest. And it's air again ugh. Some help, please?

kkellbell91493 2 999 NP imqq_u 4 1,000 NP dtolsen 3 1,665 NP rooislandbaby 1 1,666 NP missxblonde7x 2 1,850 NP

kkellbell91493 2 999 NP imqq_u 4 1,000 NP dtolsen 3 1,665 NP rooislandbaby 1 1,666 NP missxblonde7x 2 1,850 NP

Ahhh thank you so much! Good thing it's cheap heh

You have completed a quest for an Air Faerie.

*squeal* It's perfect! I can't wait to try it in my spell!

For your efforts, o0_KyoN_0o's speed has increased!

I knew it. The task was too difficult. It takes great wisdom to succeed on a quest for a Water Faerie.

boo_textbooks_science.gif
Science Textbook

Thanks in advance!

I knew it. The task was too difficult. It takes great wisdom to succeed on a quest for a Water Faerie.

boo_textbooks_science.gif

Science Textbook

Thanks in advance!

hwewenliu 1 1,500 NP timmja 1 2,000 NP ladyglee 2 2,149 NP anga1 1 2,290 NP estrellita_del_sur 1 2,295 NP

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Aisha Punching Bag. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy."

Eyyy, lucky, got another faerie quest while playing solitaire ehe. Help please! :)

sillygirl666 10 1,550 NP mspooh68 4 1,550 NP tennisbb 5 1,560 NP xxx_ac_xxx 5 1,599 NP silviapera 1 1,599 NP

sillygirl666 10 1,550 NP mspooh68 4 1,550 NP tennisbb 5 1,560 NP xxx_ac_xxx 5 1,599 NP silviapera 1 1,599 NP

Whoop, thank you! Yay, it increased health! :D

Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...For your efforts, o0_KyoN_0o's health has increased!

Edit: Ahhh, got another one while shopping for Ice Shields! :laughingsmiley: She wants a toy_cny_origami1.gifRed Origami Gelert this time. Help again, please~ :P

Oh wow, it's super cheap! Yay, more health~ Thank you! :D

Hmph, your competence is annoying. Very well, I'll reward you. With warts! Just kidding.

For your efforts, o0_KyoN_0o's health has increased!

Thank you very much cool person

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.