Faerie Quest Help

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZ SOMEONE ANYONE!!!!!! OK SO IM IN NOX'S CASTLE AND I GOT THE KEY, BUT I STILL CANT EXIT THE MZE CUS THE SPEECH BUBBLE SAYS ITS LOCKED. I EVEN WENT T EACH ROOM N CHECKED IF THE KEY IS STILL THERE BUT IT ISNT..... (CUS I ALREADY GOT DA KEY :( ) SOOOOO PLZZZ WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I CONTACTED NEOPETS HELP TEAM BY LEAVING AN EMAIL.... ANT TO MY SURPRISE THEY DIDNT HELP ME AT ALL. SO IM TURNING TO U INTELLIGENT PPL FOR HELP :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic. And do not use capital letters for your entire post; its very difficult to read.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 months later...

In regards of the latest news, I encourage everyone who needs help with faerie quest to post here :) In fact, this is the BEST place to ask for faerie quest help!

In addition, I can search on the Super Shop Wizard for the cheapest items if you send me a PM. I'm not online 24/7, but I do check the forums a lot :)

Rebuild Faerieland | Faerie Quest Guide on TDN

Hi I'm looking for a Steam Jug. Can anyone help me out?

modegoh 500 NP

tinytwosmom 575 NP

I'm looking for a Nanka Bottle.

This is my first post here... I guess I may hop over to Introductions soon. Anyway, thank you in advance!

Edit: I got one. Thanks anyway! :]

nancygo 282 NP

isabellovejb 295 NP

Can anyone help me find a Sturdy Petpet Cage?

Please and thank you smile.gif

desperately_yours 2,700 NP

bkzzsweetie 3,000 NP

Starry Paper Yo-Yo, please and thank you! Alas, it's not for the Fountain Faerie!

starcaser 350 NP

jogibaer2006

I need a Starlight Potion today... can someone find me the cheapest?

Thanks in advance guys!

Reserved for you in my trades at 200 NP.

I need an Elephante Dreams (book). Does anyone know where I can find a cheap one? Whoever helps, thanks in advance!

simsabim 649 NP

lambourn1990 650 NP

The Faerie Queen appears in a puff of lavender smoke. "Bring me Acara Treasure Hunter Map and you will be rewarded.

Can anyone help me? Thanks y'all! :)

happy__k 7,999 NP

mrmatte41 8,500 NP

Can you help me find Usuki Spring Basket please?

Unfortunately, this item could not be found on the Super Shop Wizard. Listed Trading Post prices are between 250k-500k. If this is for a Fountain Faerie Quest, it's probably worth it. Good luck!