Healing my pet

sunny098

Finally got up to 100 HP for my strongest pet, but now trying to get fully healed at the Healing Springs is taking forever. :D Good thing I do have some potions I bought in the past to use. I used to be selling them but since the price went down, I'm waiting for it to go back up again. :P So might as well use a few in the mean time.

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 12.04.56 PM.png

If you level up to fifty and get lens flare, it is easy to heal your pet in battle. Lens flare stops your opponent from attacking you for a turn, so you can pick a weak opponent, use lens flare + a heallng item + a damaging item to take out the enemy, and heal your pet that way!

4 hours ago, sajixx said:

If you level up to fifty and get lens flare, it is easy to heal your pet in battle. Lens flare stops your opponent from attacking you for a turn, so you can pick a weak opponent, use lens flare + a heallng item + a damaging item to take out the enemy, and heal your pet that way!

I know that with my Blue Scorchstone, but thing is before I hit my item limit, I don't want to waste a battle on a weaker opponent. :D Of course once I hit the limit that's what I do.

5 hours ago, enitul said:

If you tell me your username, I'll happily send you a full-heal potion if you want. :) For free of course.

It's ok, no need. :D 

17 hours ago, sunny098 said:

Finally got up to 100 HP for my strongest pet, but now trying to get fully healed at the Healing Springs is taking forever. :D Good thing I do have some potions I bought in the past to use. I used to be selling them but since the price went down, I'm waiting for it to go back up again. :P So might as well use a few in the mean time.

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 12.04.56 PM.png

Are you visiting the healing springs every 30 mins to both heal your pet and buy a healing potion?  There are times when the faerie is good and will give you a full heal.  Also, make sure you are NOT keeping your battle pet in the lodge.  I feed mine just enough to keep it not hungry because when you really need it, feeding your pet adds HPs.  Also, blue furry neggs add HPs.  It says 5hp but because you are also feeding your pet, you increase by more than 5hps.  They are cheap but your pet has to be hungry.  Those are a couple ways I know of to heal your pet.