Do you think Battledome challengers are too hard to defeat?

Lutarist Jake

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Battledome challengers are too hard to defeat?

• Yes!
    • No WAy!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say no, not really, just because the object of the battledome is to train as much as it is to fight.

It wouldn't be any fun if a newly created pet could beat the Lord Darigan, could it? :)

Yeah, I've gotta agree with Eric - most of the fun is in trying to beat the opponent, not nessasarily winning. If you can't beat the opponent you want to beat then you train, or save up for better weapons, and then you can do it... thats part of the fun :P Its not meant to be easy!

I would say it depends on the battledome challenger.

I say Kasuki Lu is hard because it took forever for my kacheek to beat him.(especially with 13HP!)

I say the chia clown is easy because I've had LONG history with the chia clown:ever since I started playing!It took practice, and I started using him like a Punchbag Bob.Plus he has a little less HP than my kacheek.

• 4 weeks later...

TNT has done a good job of making challengers on different difficulties so every can play and have a challenge.

I think that YES they are too difficult

Like that petpet horde or whatever it was in the plot.

That was way to hard for me to defeat, and its not like I could train my pet to that level in a few days.

So YES they are

But the ones that are always there arent all, I dont think, because if they were all easy then nobody would even need to train much, and then it would get kinda boring.

• 3 weeks later...
It's petpetpets by the way...:)...Yeah. I feel the same way as you do. HOWEVER, I also think TNT should make codestone and dubloons more available.

Then where's the fun in making neopoints?

• 1 month later...

Although it would be cool there were still a few more challengers that were on the easy side for those people wanting a little variety on the low low level of the battle dome. It makes it more interesting and makes more people interested if there are several people you can beat in the lower levels.

I personally love the challenge of experimenting with tougher opponents to see how well you can do after you spend hard earned money training and buying and preparing yourself. I'm only up to Eyeriki right now since I'm still getting re-adjusted and learning as I go, but I have to say the difficulty is perfect as is. Though I wish good freezers were easier to get...

There's only one thing I don't like about the battledome, and that's how hard it is to get the Pant Devil random event. I've been trying and trying, but to no avail. The battledome is great in every other aspect, though. :mario:

Hmm, well if most of us properly trained our pets, most of the BD challengers would be pretty easy. There are some people that go nuts training their pet. There is this one Neopets user featheralley that has a pet with 10,000 HP. Pretty easy battles for that pet, no doubt. I guess we just have to train our pets an order to beat them.

They really aren't that hard. :P If you're untrained, heck ya they are hard.

No kidding. And with the cost of dubloons being so much less than codestones these days, it's even easier. I mean, 4000 neopoints just to train. I'm going to milk it for all it's worth. :devil: