Do you think Battledome challengers are too hard to defeat?

Lutarist Jake

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Battledome challengers are too hard to defeat?

• Yes!
    • No WAy!

If all newbie Battledomers can beat all the Battledome opponents, then what do the pros who've played for years do? Challengers have different difficulties to satisfy everyone's needs.

Yes, I quite agree. Otherwise there wouldn't be a Defenders of Neopia series to do, if everything was easy to do. I'm a new battledomer and I beat the Pant Devil on my first try. Other enemies might take sometime to defeat. Like Balthazar, for example.I still haven't defeated him OR the ghost lupe. For people who want to get practising with different weapons, use punchbag bob. I need to do him more. LOL

The battledome challengers are fairly easy before you hit difficulty of 50. If you need help with the battledome why don't you train and find some weapons at a certain site that just happens to have a battlepedia that has the initials T, D, and N.

Hmm... Is it, perhaps, The Daily Neopets? I'm so good. :P I need to check up on punchbag bob anyway, to make sure there's no point with the Sticky Hand on him :P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first challengers are OK. But to beat the tougher guys? Wow. It takes a lot of time and lot of NP.

To get up to level 50 alone is really expensive. I must have spent over 600,000 NP on that alone (more, because Codestones were +50% to +100% more expensive last year than this year).

Then to buy Greater Healing Scroll? And all the Bottled Faeries to get Burrow and Sink? And to buy Essence of Esophagor?

The BD challengers are definitely a long-term goal.