Do you think Battledome challengers are too hard to defeat?

Lutarist Jake

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Battledome challengers are too hard to defeat?

• Yes!
    • No WAy!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it should be easier to gain better weapons. I use mainly my Scroll of Darkness (worth about 12k, recieved from Tarla) and my Scarab Ring (worth about 4k, bought). For defense an ability such as Heal is extremely useful, as is the defending strength of the SR. A cheap great weapon for a newbie is the Golden Geraptiku Talismen. Its buyable for 1-5np and has a mediocre attack for beginners. Also, a Puce Elixer is always good for the ailing bones. A really great dedicated battledome guide can be found at www.idb.finalhit.org.

Cameron

I think it depends, some of them are easy but some of them are hard. However, with the right statue and weapon you can defeat them...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't exactly think they're too difficult, but it's more that there's no low level challengers. Also, the levels are much too spread apart (i.e. if you beat one opponent, the next is like 10 levels higher). And who does pvp battles, anyway?

Yes great point neon and thanks for posting that link. The IDB is THE best resource for all things battledome =) I check it on a pretty regular basis :P

When I first started, I felt that the battledome challengers were far too difficult. However, after training a bit and actually getting something better than a wet snowball, I feel I can hold up pretty well. If you think I'm full of myself, check out my battledome set and tell me something I need to get to replace something (though I plan to get Ramtors Spellbook to replace the Scarab Ring). Though, I wish that some of the challengers were easier to come by. >_< I've been trying to get Meuka for ages.

So, to summarize my opinion: I think that there are weaklings for the weak, and tough guys for the tough neopians. :wink:

I don't really think any of the battledome challengers are too tough - you just wait a while, save up and train/get better weapons, then go and take on them. What's the point in doing something if it's not a challenge?

Well let's just say training and set investments do pay off ;) So far I have hit 3 high score lists for the 1-P challengers. If 1-player battling didn't bore me to death I'd easily be on more lists.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I think they're fine. I just need to train my pet a LOT more. It gives you something to aim for.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

not at all! especially since you can find out the opponents full bd set, you can build your set around each 1p opponent to defeat them, ie: reflectors/specific shields!

a pet with 100hp can literally beat almost all bd opponents (except for some war ones)

The BD challenger s are just ok. Why ? Because its half the fun of training your pet. If anybody can win against the big one, there will be no challenge. Sure, you have to invest over 100 000 NP to get a good pet. But the rewards, DON throphies, avy or war point, they are all worthing it. And, its not a one-shot investment, you can train your pet over year. You don't have to do it in one month.

The only thing I dislike, its that some random challenger are really hard to get. But I keep trying and you will get them all ^^

not at all! especially since you can find out the opponents full bd set, you can build your set around each 1p opponent to defeat them, ie: reflectors/specific shields!

a pet with 100hp can literally beat almost all bd opponents (except for some war ones)

I don't have much of a BD set, but my 100+ HP pet definitely can't get beat at least half of the challengers. <_<

In my opinion, yes.

The beginning opponents aren't that hard, but the difficulty really steps up a bit after you battle.

I mean like, most of them get tougher when you beat them! I would rather have more enemies to fight.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The battledome challengers are fairly easy before you hit difficulty of 50. If you need help with the battledome why don't you train and find some weapons at a certain site that just happens to have a battlepedia that has the initials T, D, and N. b)