Hello! Newbie here ^^/)

Okay, just a newbie to this forum at least. :') Heh, hi everyone! c:

I've been a Neo player since 2001, but I've taken several hiatuses. I suppose it's the major nostalgia factor that keeps me around, as so much else in life has changed, it's nice to keep some things the same, ya know? I just created a new account and will be trying to rebuild. I don't have any neofriends anymore (I'm sure they all left years and years ago) , so I'm very eager to hopefully meet some new people!<3 I'm pretty awful at introductions and I never know how to end them.

Hello evergreenmoon and welcome to the TDN Forums & community! We just finished Altador Cup XI, if you were playing for a team, then the AC Prize Shop is open-so many of our members might be spending their points at that Shop and not around to say "hi" right now. This is a very helpful and friendly group of players and a range of different ages, backgrounds, interests, and so on-so I hope you feel at home and come around to post questions (I learn a lot through other players questions) or just to vent or blow off steam. If you want, you can request me to be your neofriend on the NP game site and I would be honored to be your friend.  Have a great Gaming Day & if you live in the US like me, Happy 4th of July!  :rambo:

PS- I sent you a Welcome Package that included 2 avatar-getting petpets for your Green Kacheek & White Blumaroo (I thought it was invisible at first!). Keep the items or sell them, it was just a little something I threw together to say "Welcome!" 

Hello evergreenmoon and welcome to the TDN Forums & community! We just finished Altador Cup XI, if you were playing for a team, then the AC Prize Shop is open-so many of our members might be spending their points at that Shop and not around to say "hi" right now. This is a very helpful and friendly group of players and a range of different ages, backgrounds, interests, and so on-so I hope you feel at home and come around to post questions (I learn a lot through other players questions) or just to vent or blow off steam. If you want, you can request me to be your neofriend on the NP game site and I would be honored to be your friend.  Have a great Gaming Day & if you live in the US like me, Happy 4th of July!  :rambo:

PS- I sent you a Welcome Package that included 2 avatar-getting petpets for your Green Kacheek & White Blumaroo (I thought it was invisible at first!). Keep the items or sell them, it was just a little something I threw together to say "Welcome!" 

Oh my gosh,thank you so much for the super friendly welcome and the gifts, too! <3 That's really kind of you. Happy 4th to you as well! I hope you have a safe and fun day/night. :3 I'll send you a neofriend request shortly!

Hello, it is wonderful to meet you! :D

You will definitely love it here, everyone is super nice and helpful! c:

It sure is tough rebuilding on Neopets so if you ever need something, just ask!

Hello, it is wonderful to meet you! :D

You will definitely love it here, everyone is super nice and helpful! c:

It sure is tough rebuilding on Neopets so if you ever need something, just ask!

Hi! It's nice to meet you as well! 

Thanks for the offer! c: I don't even know where to begin!! lol, but I'm sure I'll get into my groove soon.

Welcome, evergreenmoon! I hope you enjoy the forums and find some friends. You can definitely send me a nf request if you would like and I would be glad to help you in your rebuilding journey.

Welcome, evergreenmoon! I hope you enjoy the forums and find some friends. You can definitely send me a nf request if you would like and I would be glad to help you in your rebuilding journey.

Thanks so much!! c:

I'll definitely send you a friend request.. when Neo comes back of course. xD

Welcome back & happy rebuilding! TDN has so many helpful people & so much helpful information I'm sure you'll find your groove in no time! If you're interested in avatars the avatar solutions page is extremely helpful. There's a bunch of clickable avatars to give you a boost. If you're looking for something to do the Altador Plot is available as well. I hope you enjoy being back!

Welcome back & happy rebuilding! TDN has so many helpful people & so much helpful information I'm sure you'll find your groove in no time! If you're interested in avatars the avatar solutions page is extremely helpful. There's a bunch of clickable avatars to give you a boost. If you're looking for something to do the Altador Plot is available as well. I hope you enjoy being back!

Thanks! c: I think I may try to get my clickable avatars (but omg these Captchas are annoying!) And then save save save for the more expensive ones u__u; It'll probably take me a gooood while.

Better late than never! Welcome back. Your introduction was perfect. I relate to what you said about the nostalgia. Even though the site has changed, its still comforting. Best of luck on your rebuild, accept my friend request if you like.

Better late than never! Welcome back. Your introduction was perfect. I relate to what you said about the nostalgia. Even though the site has changed, its still comforting. Best of luck on your rebuild, accept my friend request if you like.

Thank you for the welcome~c: It's very comforting indeed. I accepted it,thank you!