Seeking Darling Dress

I've been checking out the NC items each day as they come out for the Altador Cup Insider Experience. So far the only item I like is the Darling Dress... and I adore it!! Without wanting the other items I really don't want to buy a pass for 700 NC. So, I am seeking advice on a better way to do this, or looking for a trade! I have GBCs as well as an NC trade list if anyone has one up for grabs: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/charelan/4/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
There is already a topic for trading Neocash items. Please post all requests for Neocash items there.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.

I don't have any helpful suggestions, but until now I was totally unaware that you could make wishlists on JN, so thank you very much for showing me this!

I've just created an account and that's me sorted for the next few days! Altador Cup...what's that then? :shiftyeyes_anim:  :laughingsmiley:

Good luck with finding a way to get the dress. :)

Unfortunately since you don't want to purchase the pass, your only option is to trade for the dress.