Hello everyone! :)

So I have exams coming up and out of pure procrastination I decided to come back to neo, I used to play about a decade ago but I quit when my awesome account was frozen unfairly sad.png So now I'm back and trying to rebuild. If anyone remembers tammy_pwns_you from 10 years ago hit me up haha

Hi Tammy, and welcome to TDN! I'm impressed that you came back after having that happen to your account--that must have been really frustrating! I hope you enjoy your time back on Neopets, though--good luck rebuilding your account!

Yeah, it was awful. I had just gotten the av collector avatar the day before I was frozen so that was very tough to get over haha took me over a decade!

I've already started rsing, av collecting, and training my pet (What happened to the BD?! o-o ). What else is fun to do on neo these days?

Wow, that is probably the worst possible time to have your account frozen! That's awful D: 

It sounds like you've made a good start on your new account, though! 

The Battledome was revamped about 2-3 years ago. It looks a lot different, but imo, it's improved now because it gives out prizes and neopoints! I would suggest battling an easy 1p opponent on the hard/red level--the higher the level, the more nps/better prizes you get!

As far as other fun stuff, I would recommend all the dailies, especially the wheels. There's also the Altador Plot, which you're still able to complete even though it was released years and years ago. You get some one-time prizes for completing, and then it becomes a daily after that. A lot of new flash games have been released over the past ten years, and those can be fun if you have time to kill and want to earn some nps. Personally, I get most of my nps from Food Club and the Stock Market. 

You can find articles, guides, etc. about all of this stuff on TDN--and plenty of other places too, I'm sure. I bet other people have plenty of other suggestions as well. 

Hello and welcome to TDN forums! Wow! Another player with lots of experience, I am so impressed! I appreciate the information that players like you bring to the forums that help young account holders like myself, especially when, speaking for myself, I want to ask something but don't know how or where and then players like you put it all together and get & give feedback...it helps players like me, learning the ropes a lot! So thanks for joining TDN forums and Happy Gaming everybody  :rock:

Hello and welcome to TDN forums! Wow! Another player with lots of experience, I am so impressed! I appreciate the information that players like you bring to the forums that help young account holders like myself, especially when, speaking for myself, I want to ask something but don't know how or where and then players like you put it all together and get & give feedback...it helps players like me, learning the ropes a lot! So thanks for joining TDN forums and Happy Gaming everybody  :rock:

Hahaha you're such a sweetie! I'm always happy to help :D but I'm afraid a lot of my neopets knowledge is kind of out of date, there are plenty of helpful people here though, which is great!

But think of all the things you will have to laugh over with all my nOObish mistakes!  :laughingsmiley: And you'll remember a time, like when you thought that your pets could pass away (do we get warnings for using scary words like d_i_3 ? :shiftyeyes_anim:  ) and ones I have yet to make! Still, new ppl bring new things to the forums and I feel happy being around ppl who don't take themselves so seriously all the time. ;) Happy Gaming everyone!  :rock:  

• 2 weeks later...