This or that?

So a while ago, I made this outfit with whatever I had in my closet, and have recently completely redone it. Now I'm trying to figure which I like best, the old or the new.

Here's the original: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1156182

And here's the new one: http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1149158

So, now I'm looking for opinions to help me out with the decision.

I also have a slight change to the old one because of the Daily Dare wearables.

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/1135659

Also, feel free to leave tips on other items that you think would look good on them after telling me which of these you like best. Preferably less expensive, and no neocsh items.

It looks nice :), wish I knew how you posted that picture. Although, I wouldn't use any clothes other than the bow tie (which I plan on keeping no matter the look). I'm not a fan of clothes on Xweetoks because I love how the body looks alone, especially the tail. Clothes make me see the whipped cream/fur as a beard for some reason lol. I'm surprised that you kept the tiny umbrella, the only reason I had it in the original is because it's raining doughnut fruit. The background is interesting, better than my original, though I think I might like the pretzels better, since it makes me think of chocolate covered pretzels and looks good with a border. Ink borders are my favorite kind, but they never went well with my original background. Chocolate chunks would be so perfect if they came all the way down, so close

I like the Raining Doughnuts Background best, since it gives the Xweetok something to sit on rather than looking like it's just floating in the air :P The Pretzel Background is also cute though, and the Sugar Cookie Wings are a great addition to the Chocolate colour in all of your options!!

I was surprised that she kept the umbrella too.  I think it looks awkward.  I like the whole look however, with the outfit included, but without the umbrella.  lol.  I do like the donuts one as well.  I understand that you like the ink borders, but for some reason it looks out of place to me.  But that is JMO. 

Ink borders seems to be a nice idea, and I do like them, but they don't look really look good with actual backgrounds, only simple ones. By simple ones I mean either a plain color or simple design like polka dots, or in this case pretzels. I guess I can sort of see how the border is a bit off, but I have to strain in order to see it.

My main problem with the old one is that it feels like it needs something up top, and the ice cream garland is the only thing that really fits it, and even that doesn't look all too good. And the main problem I have with the pretzel one is that I want something else to put in the right hand. The marshmallows are ok, but I'd rather have something not brown. I saw a lollipop thing that looked nice, but it feels weird for a chocolate pet to hold a lollipop. At least with the marshmallows, it looks sort of like a wand haha. The reason I favor the pretzels as opposed to the doughnuts is because my need for an upper foreground bothers me more than my need for an item in her hand.

Another thing that makes me favor the pretzel one is that all my other pets are going to have actual backgrounds, that being the Doughnutfruit Explosion Background, the Faerieland Mansion Background, and the Dark Cave backround. It would be nice to have a single simple background.