Forgotten Shore

flpatsfan

Hi all!!  I realized that the Forgotten Shore is a random hit or miss daily.  I have read everything I could on it, there really is no strategy, I'm good with that.  But, since the new year if I win 2,000 np every 18 days, I'm lucky.  Anyone else in the same position?

If I posted this in the wrong place, I apologize.   :)

I used to read posts like yours and think to myself, "poor person."  I always got 5,000 or 10,000nps, very rarely I would get 2,000nps but I always got SOMETHING.  It was a very rare occasion that I got nothing.  Now it seems, maybe since jumpstart took over, it is rare that I get something!  Now I am in that boat with the "poor person."  LOL.  So yes, I am in the same position.  There are times I get 10,000, or a treasure chest, etc.  But the times I get nothing far outweigh them.  If I got 2,000 per day, I would end up way ahead than getting the rare 10,000nps and getting nothing the rest of the time.  I feel your frustration.

Well, I'm not happy that I'm not alone is this, but it does make me sad because there are so many great prizes to be had; and I don't have any of them. :(

I agree. I've had it since it came out and I used to get stuff (kind of junk now like earrings of the deep) and whatnot and I feel like more often than not I would get something. 

It really does feel like you just basically get 2k or nothing!!!

I just got the avatar like a week ago!

It's random as expected. I just got a hairpin of the deep. I get 2k or nothing at all most often. Of course anytime it's NPs I tell myself it will be 2k while hoping it's more. I really don't have any problem with it being hit & miss though. The map didn't cost me much & I've gotten the avatar and made up for any costs and then some.

I have a question about Forgotten Shore, when the message tells you that there is something to be found... does it make a difference where you put your cursor or no matter where you put it, the prize will be what you see half-hidden in the sand? For example, I have had my NP account for 2 years and in the beginning, I would get morphing potions (that's how I got my Pirate Krawk!) but I saw a maractite coin and tried to pick over by the heap of sand under the curved rock formation (where I found most of my potions) but still got the coin. Do you know if it matters where to pick on the shore if there is a prize to be found? Just wondering  :rambo: Happy gaming everyone  :rock: