Is it too much to ask?

Psmucker3

I just want an attractive dark haired man who rides a bike, loves a good read, rocks some glasses...is this too much to ask? :(

It is very specific.  Not to be difficult, but can I ask your reasoning for such specific requirements?  I can understand that you want someone with similar interests, but how about someone who is nice, treats you with respect, works hard, and you get along with?  What if you got the person with your said qualities but did not have the qualities I have listed?  Which ones are more important? :bike:

I just want an attractive dark haired man who rides a bike, loves a good read, rocks some glasses...is this too much to ask? :(

I live in NYC. We have no shortage of those but, most of them are those annoying pseudo-intellectuals who turn out to be completely self absorbed jerk faces.

That being said my personal preferences lean towards tall, dark, covered in tats and can cook. Talk about jerk faces.

You just described my hubby :wub_anim: <3 :bike:

You will find "The One" one of these days. It takes time.

When I was a teenager, all my friends had a "list" of what they wanted in a man. My top three were: 1. He had to be breathing 2. He had to be funny and 3. He needed to be a people person.

My friends thought I was crazy...why I did not demand more. I do not need much. Being funny is #1 to me. They did NOT understand this.

We have been married for 21 years. Don't rush the process...it takes time. I was engaged twice before I met my hubby.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I used some curse words! :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.